B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if someone, possibly one of the moderators could give an estimate on how many people are on the boards. Just wondering if we have lots of people along with the normal amount of accidents. Or if our cars are really cursed. Everyday it seems like there is another accident, and it didn't take me longer than 6 monthes with my car, before someone kicked it's *** in a parking lot.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Everyone who has gotten in an accident should say so on this post so we can see the percentage of accidents to members.

How many members are thered?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I do believe that as of 10:21 PST, there were exactly 1246 members on out boards. So yeah.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Actually, I don't think so.

You have to remember 16 yr. olds have 4 times the accident rates, and as a whole, and 16-20 yr olds have 2 1/2 times accidant rate. That's for moth male and female. Females have fewer accidents than males. Accident rates for men is still higher than average I believe up to the age of 30. Add this to the fact that probably many here drive aggressively due in part to the car and probably more miles than most. Statistically, the odds seem to be there.

It is a good question, I'm taking a statistic course in my retired old age. I'll see what I come up with. Maybe the rash of accidents will help the rest uf us pay extra attention when we are getting ready to do something dumb. Lets hope.

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
i was hit twice already. neither times was i even in or near my car. both hits were a result of some very bad parking lot skills. if you can't see a parked car, something is wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts