B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you have a POP and u swap it with the CAI will you notice any difference or will it be so minute that it won't matter?

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Sentra2KGXE said:
if you have a POP and u swap it with the CAI will you notice any difference or will it be so minute that it won't matter?
It will matter. If you're looking for night and day increases, then no, stick with the POP. For the difference in tubing and with the cold air coming from the fenderwell, I did notice a big difference from stock. I can only imagine the POP on my SE would be like a happy medium between stock and CAI.

My old GXE had a Injen "POP" intake. I was good, but felt sluggish somewhat. I don't notice any sluggishness with my CAI on my SE. I don't know about you, but after 4000 RPMS, my car starts to really turn it on.

Do you already have a POP, assuming that it sounds like you do? What makes you think about the CAI? With the additional power, the CAI just looks great to say the least. Also, dynoed POP makes less than a CAI. There's some facts in numbers, so it's alas your tough call. :)

p.s. Search on POP vs CAI, you'll find TONS of stuff here on it. Also preuse some of sentra.net's technical pages for more info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts