B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as I know... no one has ever taken a N/A SR20DE from a Silvia and made a high HP turbo setup with it. I hope to be the first to break into the 650-700whp range with mine.. No, it's not a Sentra, but I thought you guys might have wanted to see the (almost) finished product. I've been saving and working on this car for almost 2 years.

"wink" ;)

CAS block off plate

The car sounds SO good at idle.. lopes a little with the HKS cams. :) I am going to go do some rough street tuning with a wideband this week.. so I can break the motor in before going to the dyno next week. Hoping for anything over 600whp.. Wish me luck..

Travis

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a rough final list of what ended up in the car..

S14 SR20DE (non-turbo) motor/tranny
86.5mm JE 8:1 C/R pistons
Saenz custom connecting rods w/ARP bolts
Nissan Motorsports heavy duty main bolts
ARP head studs
Nissan bearings
HKS 264* cams
HKS springs/JWT retainers
Mild head porting (bowl area and short side of runners)
New valvestem seals/guides
Cometic metal headgasket
Blue-printed/assembled in-house

T61/P-trim turbocharger
FI-R log manifold
3" alluminized downpipe
HKS 50mm wastegate
2" dump-tube (atmospheric)
Griffin intercooler core with custom end-tanks (fabbed by PSI Racing in New Orleans)
2.5" and 3" intercooler piping (powdercoated silver) 3 ply silicone connectors and double-clamps on all connections
FI-R fuel rail
107lb/hr injectors (880cc's at 57psi base pressure)
Stainless steel fuel lines (Twin -4an feeds)
Aeromotive regulator (setup for twin feed)
Twin 5/16" feed lines from tank
Twin 255lph Walbro HP pumps
3/8" return line to tank
NOS Direct Port fogger kit
NX Bottle heater and pressure switch
Electromotive TEC II stand-alone (3 bar MAP)
Greddy Type R blow off valve
Autometer Boost, EGT, Fuel pressure and Oil pressure guages in custom mount where A/C and radio used to be
Switched power to all accessories from Dash panel
Custom MSD 8.5" Magnacore wires
Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller
JWT alluminum flywheel and Z32 clutch/pressure plate
Welded rear diff
Cryotreated axles/hubs
Mickey Thompson 24.5 x 9" slicks
Bassett custom 15" x 9" steel wheels (for slicks)

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You ever get your Sentra running bro?! Man, that HAS to be the record on the longest B15 install. ;) Hit me up on AIM if you have time..

Travis

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice huh? The Spec V wheels look tight on the 240sx.

Travis

·
Registered
243 Posts
Damn, that's alot of sh*t for one car! You really know your stuff about turbo's. Too bad you still can't spell aluminum. Please everyone, support your local public school system. The future of this nation depends on it! :eek:

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
damn thats awesome, look at mike always correctin somone on speling

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mcw75 said:
Damn, that's alot of sh*t for one car! You really know your stuff about turbo's. Too bad you still can't spell aluminum. Please everyone, support your local public school system. The future of this nation depends on it! :eek:
lol.. everywhere I've always looked.. it's spelled Alluminum

Travis

·
Registered
243 Posts
Trav4011 said:
lol.. everywhere I've always looked.. it's spelled Alluminum

Travis
That's because you live in LA.....damn cajuns! How's my pistons/rods combo? Did the price drop yet? I'm looking to break some records with my car also. I'd like to make my Level 10 tranny last more than 3,500 miles this time! We pulled the codes, nothing related to the tranny. Everything is fuel related....0183 Fuel temp sensor, 0444 Evap, 0463 Fuel level sensor and 0037 heat control circ. The last one is the only possible code and it's prob. something heat/ac related. I should've bought a TT Supra, not a sentra!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
hey, aleast it has specV wheels

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mcw75 said:
That's because you live in LA.....damn cajuns! How's my pistons/rods combo? Did the price drop yet? I'm looking to break some records with my car also. I'd like to make my Level 10 tranny last more than 3,500 miles this time! We pulled the codes, nothing related to the tranny. Everything is fuel related....0183 Fuel temp sensor, 0444 Evap, 0463 Fuel level sensor and 0037 heat control circ. The last one is the only possible code and it's prob. something heat/ac related. I should've bought a TT Supra, not a sentra!
Fuel temp sensor and Fuel level sensor... you probably messed up when you switched in the fuel canister.. those are codes related to the wiring/sensors on the plastic canister that goes in the tank. Not sure what could be wrong.. I've never seen those codes before. Evap, is normal.. it's not hooked up because of the turbo setup.. Heat control circ.. I have no clue.. I'll look it up. You better be worried about ducking down with that hurricane coming.. and not about your car! ;)

Travis

·
Registered
243 Posts
This hurricane is going to help pay for this car. We need 2 or 3 days of good rain. I could use a couple $2,000+ paychecks from this storm. I'm cleaning out the garage now and making a spot for the TA. Hopefully they call me in to work Satuday/Sunday. If not, I'll be inside painting, drinking beer and playing the XBox.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts