B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bringin CA back
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, my tub is clogged like a ***** and I've tried two different types of Drano and a freakin plunger to get that sucker to drain...it drains VERRRRRRY slowly and it's bothering me...like if there's a little bit of water to drain, it does the job, but as soon as it reaches a certain low level, it stops draining...anybody please help!

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
check your vents if you can get to them, they are the things that run out of the top of your house, those pipes. They may be clogged. If nothing get some super strong acid and pour it down, It will eat through the stuff, just make sure you have galvanized pipes and not PVC!!! My first call would be your vents though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Go to Home Depot and look for a liquid that is special for hair clogs.I can't remember the name.Should be right near the Drano. I've used several different types of clog removers, but the hair clog remover was what did the trick for the bathtub.

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
stop wanking in the shower....hehe

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
SPECVSPEED said:
Not everyone is like you JOe
hey, im not the one with the clogged drain am i?? beeyotch

·
Bringin CA back
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahahah naww dude, i aint wankin nothin....it's from cutting hair and then showering...

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Well-this ugly-but take off the plug out and dig out the hair with a long needle nose pliars. But as was mentioned-the stuff for hair might work :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts