B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Sentra
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Nissan litterally 4 months ago and 4 days into getting it the transmission blew up took it to the shop and they fixed it about 3 and 1/2 Weeks later driving it going in and drive like speeding down the road and it just stops it won't go forward it won't go backwards it won't move so I get it towed home and it's been parked since that was 2 months ago

I had a friend come look at it and he got up underneath it he said the transmission fluid was too full so he let some of it out and while I was up on Jack's turn the car on put it in reverse and it tires would move it would go put it in drive and the tires moved so we took it off the jacks I backed it out of my garage I live on the corner street so came to the stop sign went to go take off from the stop sign and it popped and just no movement again

Please please please first car ever I love my car somebody please just tell me what it is that they think is wrong with it with peace point me in the general direction and I mean I will get up underneath myself and do it I'm a country girl I can fix things I was in the army like please somebody help me

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Check the grounding. It sounds like maybe your battery or electrical grounding. If u heard a pop that really weird. Did u try to pull the ob2 codes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts