B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't believe this
I don't even own a Sentra (yet) and I got hit by this plague that's going on this board! (muhahaha)
This is crazy.
Last Saturday I got hit by a Civic Coupe 92-96 model
That SOB almost totalled my Prelude.
I have over $10000 in damages
IT WAS A HIT AND RUN!
The cops are useless, I called 911 as soon as the car stopped spinning out... all 3 cops car came to look, none actually bother chasing the SOB.
The first cop was nice, he asked me stuff, see if I'm okay.
I called the ambulance for my gf.
The other cops that did nothing but chit chat started questioning me... they asked if I knew the guy, what his name was, how I know him, and what we were doing? (racing? playing? what?)
****, it's hit and run, get a clue! I don't know the guy, I'm the victim here, either help me or stfu!
So he goes on arguing over how fast I have to be driving to get hit and skid uncontrollably with a 360 spin... (he actually had the guts to ask me how many spins I made... 3?? it felt like 3, but really only 1)... I said "Check the darn tire marks... it made 2 Crosses, that makes 1 360, and the fact that I ripped off all the grass, sliding on grass and sand makes the car skid even further"... he went on arguing over this issue rather than hearing what really happened.
Anyway... I'm really pissed off at the cops (except for the first officer that really cared), ask me, fine, trust me, fine, if they don't trust me, get someone out to reconstruct the accident scene and see if I'm lying... but DON'T IMPLY ANYTHING LIKE "WHAT WAS THAT GUY'S NAME, WHY ARE YOU GUYS RACING" BS
The CAA guy was dumb... he had the guts to say "YOU NEVER TOLD ME THE TIRES ARE BLOWN" okay... that's my fault... fine, but he went on saying "YOU NEVER TOLD ME IT WAS A CAR ACCIDENT"...HELLO... I'M CALLING AT 2:45AM, no.. I'm towing to a body shop middle of the night to get hte car fixed at some 24 hour place... DUH...
A regular tow truck came... I asked if they have a flat bed... they said NO... omg.. I've seen 30 of those flat beds around town owned by CAA and their partners... liars!
I called back... he said it will take 1 hour to get the flat bed out... I got to my girlfriend at the hospital at 5AM when the freakin accident was at 1:45AM... useless CAA.
When I called Nissan road side assistance for my friend when he totalled his car, she was nice, efficient, accurate, helpful... she went all out just to find me a tow truck... she even made sure we were okay... her first question was "was it an accident... is anyone hurt?"... NOW THAT'S SERVICE... NISSAN ROAD SIDE ASSISTANCE... WHO EVER SHE WAS... SHE WAS THE BEST!... CAA have to learn more about customer service.
Anyway... I'm driving a Civic for now (rental)... how ironic actually.
I still can't believe how this Plague got sooo many of us.

WATCH OUT guys! Good Luck...

I would stay home as much as I can (well... I'm getting major back pain... so I have to stay home anyway)
But just to avoid more accidents... not until this plague passes on...

Jay

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sorry to hear you got hit. Hope that your gf will be alright and that your back pain gets better. Think that I am going to wrap my car in bubble wrap and park it for awhile :D looks like the plague is back :)

Seriously, hope that you and the gf are ok...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident, but at least you seem to be alright for the most part. I always hate back pain associated with accidents. of course now that this non-sentra got in an accident, this has me worried. I've been in a few short misses recently, but let's hope they don't turn into real accidents anytime soon.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I hope everything gets straightened out and you are alright. That really really sucks :( .

·
Registered
605 Posts
if cops piss you off get their badge number and call the District Attorney's office. Do not call IA because they are just cops themselves. A DA's job is to get cops; I would exercise it.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Crap. Another one. Maybe it's not a Sentra thing after all. It's this board. :D

But seriously sorry to hear what happened. Good to hear you're kinda alrite though. Hope your gf is okay. Your Lude was on lease, wasn't it? How is that going to go now? You have nothing to return to the dealership. Do you have to pay off the lease now? Well, just take it easy man. At least you're still alive to tell the tale.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sux0r!

Hehe, well,we're fine... thanks.
As much as I am pissed off at those drivers that are still on the road, and how the cops are so unhelpful sometimes...
I'm glad there are still good drivers and good cops in this world.

The insurance company are taking their time to fix my car. my lude has been in the shop for the last 2.5 weeks, they did nothing! they said they have been "checking" for damages... apparently it takes about 3 weeks to check!? I don't think so.
I rented a Sentra now coz the Civics are giving me a headache...
The Sentra XE I'm driving is pretty good, I took it out for a spin just now (umm...3 am)... I drove pretty fast... did some cornerings at 70km/h... the bridgestone were squilling but they hold... not bad.
I might consider the Sentra SE afterall... we'll see how I can get around some of those problems like the offset steering column and the bumper paint problem.

Anyway... I really miss my lude... I want it back ASAP!! :(

Thanks for the concern guys...
this is one good reason why I like to stay on this board so much...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts