B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I just got ahold of PRI, and was told my intake (silver, off the group deal) would be out to me next week. I fully understood that it would be delayed due to their running intakes in color "batches," in fact they told me what was up with them. I was given the option to get one in red, but since I don't have an Inferno car, decided it would be just a little too ghetto-stylin' for my tastes.

Also, they are looking into the CARB thing. If you aren't interested in taking the thing off each time you go for smog and you live in CA or another state that has adopted CA smog rules, then my gentle suggestion is to email/snail mail PRI and let them know that you'd like to see this happen. That way they'll know that people would buy their products, especially if it was CARB'ed.

------------------
Waiting for PR CAI, got the Stromung, got the Unorthodox, got a big fat empty "0" in my bank...:)

G

·
Larry, did they happen to mention if they had any more silver's available?? I'm trying to get one in that color also.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (eventually)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larry:
OK, I just got ahold of PRI, and was told my intake (silver, off the group deal) would be out to me next week. I fully understood that it would be delayed due to their running intakes in color "batches," in fact they told me what was up with them. I was given the option to get one in red, but since I don't have an Inferno car, decided it would be just a little too ghetto-stylin' for my tastes.

Also, they are looking into the CARB thing. If you aren't interested in taking the thing off each time you go for smog and you live in CA or another state that has adopted CA smog rules, then my gentle suggestion is to email/snail mail PRI and let them know that you'd like to see this happen. That way they'll know that people would buy their products, especially if it was CARB'ed.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm slowly working this angle with Gilbert at PR. :)

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maxximtl, they did mention that they had a fairly large "batch" going in, but I didn't ask whether all of them were called for or not. I would certainly give them a call, I received pretty good telephone service (although talk is cheap, at least they were polite!).

My suspicion is that they are making the ones that have been ordered, plus a couple extra for inventory purposes.

------------------
Waiting for PR CAI, got the Stromung, got the Unorthodox, got a big fat empty "0" in my bank...:)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Excellent... perhaps I'll have mine next
week then.

To coin a phrase... "Zoom Zoom!"

------------------
2001 Sentra SE, PP, 5-Speed, Sunroof.

PR CAI (in da mail), Kenwood KFC-1738Cs (in da back), gas cap holder (on da side)

·
Registered
75 Posts
zoom zoom zoom is a Mazda Ad campaign... but good cars too... very well competitive with the nissan sentra (vs. the mazda protoge)

------------------
Jay
1997 Honda Prelude Type S
Getting a Sentra SE Sport soon! 2 more months

1 - 6 of 6 Posts