B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics of the Place Racing Cold Air Intake...

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Thats is da Shhit!!!!!!!!!!!! :) , where did you get your wires from, i would like some color under my hood :)

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

M

·
0 Posts
Damn You! :) I want my CAI. *waaaaaah* Seriously though, your engine compartment looks really nice. Your Black and Red theme is working well on the car.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i'm not done under there I am still gonna paint the tower brace,the battery tie down,and I am also gonna paint the letters on the engine,you know the ones that say Nissan/Twin cam and a few others as well...

I was thinking of painting where it says Nissan/twin camblack and have the letters red,,what do you think????

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enemigo:
Thats is da Shhit!!!!!!!!!!!! :) , where did you get your wires from, i would like some color under my hood :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Bro let me let you in on a little secret,,,,I didn't replace my wires I just bought some colored wire loom through www.jcwsportcompact.com and i wrapped it around the wires....It looks really well....

------------------

MODS:
</A> ***My Website***

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Wow, looks very familar! :)

------------------

2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite
Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
looks pretty dope man!!

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hey Gene, I think painting the letters would be sweet. :)

As for the intake, I got confirmation from UPS Tracking that I should be getting mine on Thursday. Could you by chance email me with instructions, tools, and whatnot. I guess my intake will look exactly like that, huh? :p

The engine bay looks very nice man, I do like the color theme and your ideas. I think I'm going to mimic the lettering somehow, and possibly the wires. Good job bro!

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
Future mods:pR CAI, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey you should wait on getting a cold air intake. AEM is going to release one soon. I know this because my car is the test car. I gave them my car last monday and they are telling me that there intake is making 10hp and its dino tested. I am getting one for free. He said that if i know anyone with the same car to ask if you want one know they can get me a good group deal. Also they told me that if sales go good that they will release pulleys and a big brake kit.

------------------
2001 SE/pp
AEM test car
Punch 120 2a amp and 10in alpine Type S box

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marvin I sent ya an e-mail.... :)

------------------

MODS:
</A> ***My Website***

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.