B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did everyone who participated in the Place Racing Cold Air Intake get the invoice yet???

I got mine on tuesday morning bought and paid for :)

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey Styling, how much did you guys get the price down on those CAI, out of curiousity?

------------------
2001 Blackout SE w/ PP, sunroof, debadged, Stromung exhaust, more to come...

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$156.00 thats totaly shipped to my door...
but the price for the intake alone was $146.00.....so we saved $50-60 bucks

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
228 Posts
I got mine tues also. Mine was $164.** shipped to my door.

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Don't forget about me SentraStyling! :)

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims (in the mail)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts