B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone recieved thier intake yet?????

I was just wondering cause Place Racing told me that mine was mailed out a couple of days ago so I should be getting it in within the next few days.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good to hear that... I haven't received mine yet. They cashed in my money though! :)

I'm kinda nervous about it... Lately I've been reading that the CAIs are kinda loud. Can you hear a big difference below 4000 RPM?

------------------
2001 Sentra SE, PP, 5-Speed, Sunroof.

PR CAI (in da mail), Kenwood KFC-1738Cs (in da back)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got mine on Wednesday and I didn't even submit the invoice until Monday. Granted I got the Red one. Wasn't there supposed to be a wait for other colors?

Colleen

------------------
"Sparkly" '92 SE-R
PR Intake, Courtesy STB, GC's (still in the Box)
UCSB Sports Car Club

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also recieved mine Today yahoo!!!!!!! it looks great can't wait to get it on this weekend......yes I got the red also some colors would have had to wait so please if you ordered different colors please give it a little while.......

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

***My Website***

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I gotta say this the quality is excelent..
they even took the liberty of including a gasket to go around the whole.....excellent PLACE RACING :)

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

***My Website***

G

·
Damn you! How is it that you ordered a CAI last week, and you'll be installing it this weekend, and I ordered a CAI almost 8 weeks ago, and still have NOTHING!!

Post some big pictures of the PR unit if you can. I want to compare it to the Hotshot. I think I am gonna go tell them where they can shove their intake...and how far!

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Hotshot CAI

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
Damn you! How is it that you ordered a CAI last week, and you'll be installing it this weekend, and I ordered a CAI almost 8 weeks ago, and still have NOTHING!!

Post some big pictures of the PR unit if you can. I want to compare it to the Hotshot. I think I am gonna go tell them where they can shove their intake...and how far!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah i'll deffinetly post some pics of it both un-installed and installed...for ya...

And bro see if you can get your money back and buy a PR....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in my hands ready to be put on)......

***My Website***

·
Registered
228 Posts
hopefully I'll be getting mine this weekend or early next week.

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nope, but I sent a snailmail check and they'll probably hold for a couple of days pending clearance of funds. Also, I ordered silver, and that's probably a color they haven't done yet. So, mine could be a while.

Oh well, it's no hurry. I still have to get around to getting the exhaust on first. Damn house chores!

------------------
Waiting for PR CAI, got the Stromung, got the Unorthodox, got a big fat empty "0" in my bank...:)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
you got to chose a color... thats cool... :p

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SDsr20de858:
you got to chose a color... thats cool... :p

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I believe it was red,blue,silver,and yellow

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in my hands ready to be put on)......

***My Website***

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm still waiting for my invoice to come ... I've tried to send PR a e-mail. no respone yet..... what should I do guys ??

------------------
B15-SE w/ sport package.
5spd. Black.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rho2:
I'm still waiting for my invoice to come ... I've tried to send PR a e-mail. no respone yet..... what should I do guys ??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Give them a call here's the phone # 626-334-3345

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

***My Website***

1 - 14 of 14 Posts