B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these tires suck they are hard to push down (the softer the better) and they dont have much better traction the the stock tires only thing i can say is i can take turns like a champ and brake like a champ but i dont see ne thing in the spinnng of the wheels going to 2nd or launchinh

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh...i also got lighter rims that would make it spin more huh?... and this is off topic... i was racing a friend yester with a ram air and ventus tires illl have him at the back of my bumer the whole race then we go into 5 at like 100/99 and he pulls liek crazy.. str8 up taking me by a car .. hoe can taht be? when i raced him before it wold be even and then i would pull on him in 5th ..!! this boggels my mind! wut rong with my top end...i only have i bolt in my head- mid pipe connectin and 1 in the muffler so its a lil loud but i ahvnt fixd it yet could that be it no back pressure?

·
I drive way too much
228 Posts
We don't speak moron here, you will have to ask somewhere else.

jk

Sometimes you want a tire to be a little harder to "push down" because that means you will get better traction as the tire heats up into it's operating temperature (hence the braking and cornering " like a champ"). With respect to the wheel spin and the racing, well... it sounds like driver error to me.
Peace

·
Foolishly Impractical
966 Posts
I had 2 sets of P7000 supersports on my '96 Probe GT.. loved em. Only reason I didn't get em again is they seem to be hard to come by here.. everyone had em backordered when I ditched the stockers a month or so after I got the car.

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ghcrewvg said:
We don't speak moron here, you will have to ask somewhere else.

jk

Sometimes you want a tire to be a little harder to "push down" because that means you will get better traction as the tire heats up into it's operating temperature (hence the braking and cornering " like a champ"). With respect to the wheel spin and the racing, well... it sounds like driver error to me.
Peace

when school starts i willl go on wed nites to moroso so i can get sum practice on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts