B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can everyone who have installed aftermarket headunits, please post a picture of it? I am still contemplating on whether or not to install one because of looks. But after listening to the stock sound system I've decided to install one if it looks decent enough.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited April 12, 2001).]

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Intoxicated:
Hey Styling..is that just the sun or do you have some metallic interior?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gene's got an Aluminum Dash Kit. :)

Hey Gene!! :p Where did that actual stereo dash kit come from? Did they provide that for you when you installed it? It looks sick as ****, I like it!

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I installed the radio myself and I bought the kit from www.jltroy.com and they have colored installation kits to match the interior and they have wiring harness's as well.......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
I installed the radio myself and I bought the kit from www.jltroy.com and they have colored installation kits to match the interior and they have wiring harness's as well.......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then man, that sounds really good. I think I need to check that our right now, what do you think? :) Thanks for the heads up Gene.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
the phone number is 1-800-395-3957 or you can e-mail them at [email protected] you can't buy from the site if I'm not misstaken.....

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Premium Member
5,879 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
the phone number is 1-800-395-3957 or you can e-mail them at [email protected] you can't buy from the site if I'm not misstaken.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone buy a headunit from Crutchfield for their Sentra? Do they include the same kind of dash kit like jltroy.com has?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Here is my HD. I got the face trim from best buy and it fits perfectly.

Fixed it again. Now the pics should work

[Edited by Heatwave SE on 06-01-2001 at 02:50 PM]

·
Registered
16 Posts
That one looks sweet, and i would put a new head unit in if i had the money... i am saving my money, at least not put it into my car. I am trying to get the SE-R when it comes out, so no more spending money on this car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
What colour does the HU mount match? Does it match the shinny black colour that runs down the center of the car? or does it match the dark purple/blueish plastic everywhere else? What head unit is that heatwave?

Thanks,
PB

·
Registered
376 Posts
The headunit is a Sony CDX-CA850X. It comes with 2 remotes so there are no buttons to push on the HU. Its all remote controled. Its a really great HU. Very loud and it has a ton of features It takes getting used to. Im going to take more clear pictures of it as soon as i get a chance.
The trim plate i got matches the rest of the black part that runs down the middle so it doesn't look dis-colored.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts