B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Please let me know what you think of it sinner.

That is one of my options.

I was at "CAR FEVER", in Napierville quebec today (actually, I just got back, I smell like rubber, and Im burnt to a crisp), and I saw one guy with the Zex kit in his civic.

He says it works great, and its made so you CANT blow your engine or anything, boost isnt AMAZING, but its noticable enough for the price.

Since its universal.... It seems like a good way to go for starters.s

·
Registered
110 Posts
Feedback.

Sherb has the Zex kit on his GA16 sentra. It's a nice kit that with a 55shot actually put just over 30HP to the wheels. We are speculating that he is at the limit of his injectors, something you may want to consider when doign the kit. Hope it works out!

·
Registered
44 Posts
How does it run on your car? Also did ya hook it up yourself? Only other person i heard who had it blew their engine supposedly but i think he got kicked off the boards anyways so who knows on his reliablity. Let us know how it runs...

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
mfyas420'

chip was runnins NOS, and (if its all true) wsa being stoopid about it and using too big shots, anda probably too often.

Sinner is going to be runing Zex. www.zex.com

Read up on it a little, you'll see its safer than any other Nitrous system out there.

Ive read good reviews about it, and saw a guy at the track yesterday with it! He says its the bomb.

I guess we'll have to see.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What is the part number for the nitrous kit from Zex? I see one on their page for 1991-1998 sentra. Let me know the part number and some pics and how it works and ill prolly be the next to get one.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I suggest you call up Zex.

They are pretty helpfull, and most of their kits are universal, but some dont work on nissans.

I think thye have a universal Nissan kit.

Call them, you'll see.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dont buy the kit from zex or else your gonna be paying out the butt. i got my kit for 46?.?? new on there website i think they want like 59?.??. www.atlanticspeed.com and email the guy saying your got his email from ebay and what is his lowest price he could sell you a zex kit for.

G

·
Your still 4 lines over the limit. :D :D You can whine all you want....it doesn't change the rules. hehe. Damn, I wish I was a moderator sometimes.

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
3-4 lines includng spaces.

IE:

text
SP
text
SP

"...resistance is futile. you will be assimilated..."
Lecutis of Borg

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just went to a new shop today becouse they install nitrous! Well when I asked him about the zex nitrous kit. He said he would not even install it! He had a 1992 sentra se-r and had 60 shot and it blue his engine! He told me it had no kind of switch to shut the sysem off if any problems occure. So he said to hold off on the nitrous till jwt comes out with one or venom. He said he now has a 96 ser and runs the jwt nitrous with a 100 shot. So I might just wait till one of theres comes out. But good luck to ya sinner. I hope it works out. Has anyone got any new info on the venom nitrous. Maybe know of a date when it will arrive?

·
Registered
446 Posts
check out "Squeeze da Nos" on www.clubsi.com and read their faq. Supposedly what they say is that you can buy some pieces from MSD that will limit the spray between RPM's. From what I read they write that with these components a 55 shot is almost failsafe, I only say almost because you can never be sure.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts