B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
here ya go. I don't know if this helps or not but this is the closest thing to an underneath shot that I have of the stromung. I was so excited about getting it put on that I forgot to take pics when the car was up on the hoist. Sorry its not a good shot and its very dirty,won't stop raining here.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking more along the lines of where the pipe goes and what it looks like.

thanks for the pic though. do you know someone with a digicam so you can take a pic?

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Kevin C.---'01 SR20DE said:
I was thinking more along the lines of where the pipe goes and what it looks like.

thanks for the pic though. do you know someone with a digicam so you can take a pic?
It fits EXACTLY like stock piping, just with increased diameter. I was very surprised when I installed it how it fit perfectly. :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
No it goes from your cat to your muffler....With the Stromung you can choose between having it with or without a resonator....the Resonator is between the muffler and the 2nd cat,,it's just basically something that's used to lower the sound coming out of the muffler....

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Kevin C.---'01 SR20DE said:
does it replace the second cat with a pipe or something like that? Is there a O2 sensor downstream of the second cat?
There's basically no sensor on the midpipe, just the pipe to the muffler. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts