B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay... well I did run a little search both here and on the V-board... and come up mainly with threads on how it handles but not many pictures, i found 3 or 4, but not what I was looking for... so please if you have pictures from a side and possibly a comparison of before and after gaps??? or just after... I'd like to see it... on the Nismo spec it looks awesome, but thats just like mcdonalds advertising their food, it looks awesome in the commercial, but it looks like absolute horse **** when you buy it... if I DID happen to miss something please refer it to me... and thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
okay... well I did run a little search both here and on the V-board... and come up mainly with threads on how it handles but not many pictures, i found 3 or 4, but not what I was looking for... so please if you have pictures from a side and possibly a comparison of before and after gaps??? or just after... I'd like to see it... on the Nismo spec it looks awesome, but thats just like mcdonalds advertising their food, it looks awesome in the commercial, but it looks like absolute horse **** when you buy it... if I DID happen to miss something please refer it to me... and thanks in advance!!!
IIRC shumax had nice big pictures of his install.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.