B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay... well I did run a little search both here and on the V-board... and come up mainly with threads on how it handles but not many pictures, i found 3 or 4, but not what I was looking for... so please if you have pictures from a side and possibly a comparison of before and after gaps??? or just after... I'd like to see it... on the Nismo spec it looks awesome, but thats just like mcdonalds advertising their food, it looks awesome in the commercial, but it looks like absolute horse **** when you buy it... if I DID happen to miss something please refer it to me... and thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
okay... well I did run a little search both here and on the V-board... and come up mainly with threads on how it handles but not many pictures, i found 3 or 4, but not what I was looking for... so please if you have pictures from a side and possibly a comparison of before and after gaps??? or just after... I'd like to see it... on the Nismo spec it looks awesome, but thats just like mcdonalds advertising their food, it looks awesome in the commercial, but it looks like absolute horse **** when you buy it... if I DID happen to miss something please refer it to me... and thanks in advance!!!
IIRC shumax had nice big pictures of his install.

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys, it helps to see on a spec, shumax's post is one that i came acorss, but it looks weird to me?? i dunno if its cuz theirs so much tire and its not a spec v or what... kaaos... any regrets?

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im likin it i just wish it was a little more of a drop... but my dumbass wuld scrape anywhere anyway, im so torn on Tein SS Nismo and GC/Koni... plus I dunno if auto-x awaits me in the near future or not :eek:

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks good... and clean... but u defied my thread... I am the king of thread jacking.. Shanno is the queen.. wut makes u think u can come and jack my thread!?? HUH??? WUT??? :p like the wheels though... always have...

·
Registered
297 Posts
lol not jacking the thrwead just using it to show that i wish i had nismo suspension...lol and thanks for the remarks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts