B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Kevin,

Looks good so far. I really like your Neon. How does the Sentra handle compared to the Neon on the track?

On a tangent:
Do you know where I could find used parts for Neons. My friend needs a tailight and side mirror for his car. He's poor so he needs cheap prices. Any recommendations? Thanks.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the sentra doesnt stick to the ground like my neon did. It slides around a lot more, but then again it is on stock tires. If I would have brought my neon for the memorial day roadrace in memphis, i am confident that I could have won the event (ended up getting 4th w/ the sentra). The neon has much higher cornering limits and more power, but then again you are talking moddified vs stock. I'm sure that w/ equal mods, they would perform pretty close. The neon will always be able to beat my sentra by a little bit since it weighs about 200lbs less.

Tell your friend to go on neons.org and look on the forsale board. There is A LOT of stuff sold on there all the time. here is the link to it: http://www.neons.org/cgi-bin/boards/4sale.pl?#31299

1 - 4 of 4 Posts