B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Project disco potato
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

well yea i made a stop at the local import car shop the other day and ended up pickin up the Eibach Anti Roll kit...i got it for 575 Canadian. No real point to this thread...just braggin a bit lol :p but anyways does anyone have any experiences with this kit yet? or am i a first?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I believe dangling fury has the set of bars on his car. I'm interested in that kit as well.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
ive had mine on for maybe a week, and they make a HUGE difference in handling, youll be VERY happy :D my rear is on medium stiff and it awesome :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I installed this kit a couple months ago and absolutely love it~!!!
It has really helped settle the body roll problems this car has had since new.

I did have a few problems getting the front bar in place, I had to drop my rear motor mount about an inch to get the new bar to pass through the jumbled maze of parts down their.
The rear gave me some headaches because the bolts that fasten the bushing plate (the ones that go over the bushing and attach to the mounting plate) were to small and just would not thread up without trying to crossthread...so be aware of that when you do the install, and leave plenty of time to do it right, torque your bolts properly and you will also need a tie rod end removal tool to pop the ends off and out of your way on the front. The tool I used put a small slit in the rubber boot and eventually I will have to get new ends to replace those since water can now get into them along with dirt.
It's worth it all though so don't worry about the small problems I had...it may not happen to everyone.
By the way I paid $269 U.S. for my set, I don't know what that is in Canadian though.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I don't know if you were talking to me or one of the other guys, but I got mine at HPAutoworks.com and it was $289, sorry about the misquote.

·
Project disco potato
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
k_dubb said:
Which store did you get it from? My sis lives on the island, and it would be a good excuse to go see her.
The shop is "AutoFx". They don't really carry much in the store itself because on the island there isn't a massive demand for aftermarket parts especially for a Spec V since there are only about 5 or 6 in town and 2 of which are modded at this place (mine being one of the 2). Anyways my point is that if you want these parts you're gonna have to order them.

BTW if you come to the island Pm me or somethin so we can check each others rides out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts