B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked mine up today. Looks clean as heck on the car! It almost matches my Granite color already. Heheheh!
I resisted the ricey urge to roll with it unpainted. But if anyone was wondering, you lose about two inces of ground clearance with the spoilerette on. Just wanted to let you guys know, since I remember someone asking about clearance. Can't wait to get it painted!!!

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

G

·
2" eh? I guess that isn't too bad. So when are you gonna have it painted? Are you just gonna use the tape to stick it on, or are you gonna drill too?

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck.)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My friend is supposed to take me tomorrow to his hookup to get it painted along with my rear mudflaps. As for the installation, I'm going with drilling AND tape (for now). Stillen actually provides a few screws now with the tape. I might get my car painted in the future, so I don't want to do the windshield adhesive thing yet.

It costed me like $200 including tax. Kinda funny cuz the original price the dealer quoted me was $209 plus tax. I ended up putting $100 down when I ordered it a week and a half ago. They only asked for $100 when I picked it up today. Kinda cool, huh?

When I put it on, I'm gonna go out and snap some pics so you guys can see what it looks like on Granite. Be patient though cuz I'm still using a film camera k.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whoops! I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum...

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
damn man, everybody got a granite SE, hurry up and paint it bro, heh. And i sure am thankful you didnt do the ricer unpainted bodykit thing...cant wait for the pics

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
623 Posts
granite se? lucky bastards!!! i went to like 927483493 dealers looking for a granite se thats not an auto. have to end up getting a green one

oh well, gonna repaint the whole thing always... hehe

·
Registered
605 Posts
Ain't notin wrong with a jade se. I got one, because there was no other color. There was 2 blacks at two other dealers, but they were too far. One was 45 miles away, and the other was in another county. I ended up going to a dealer that was 10 miles from my house, and they had everything I wanted. If and when I ever paint my car, I will probably paint it a different color. Since I got the Hotshot CAI, I will have a christmas theme going on!

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SR20DE 2K:
My friend is supposed to take me tomorrow to his hookup to get it painted along with my rear mudflaps. As for the installation, I'm going with drilling AND tape (for now). Stillen actually provides a few screws now with the tape. I might get my car painted in the future, so I don't want to do the windshield adhesive thing yet.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah if your gonna paint your car i wouldn't use the Windsheild adhesive either,,,,i'd wait until i got the car painted then use it,,,,,i used the Adhesive on mine and let me tell you they are on there good.....
here's a little story I had to re-paint one already
i hit one of those damn triangular parking stones and it scraped a little paint off no damage to the spoiler at all just the paint......

*****So a good little warning to everyone who is getting one don't pull so close to those parking stones and the sidewalks cause you'll have to keep painting them..*****

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chinoworld:
granite se? lucky bastards!!! i went to like 927483493 dealers looking for a granite se thats not an auto. have to end up getting a green one

oh well, gonna repaint the whole thing always... hehe
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nothing wrong with green

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by azninvazion:
SR20DE 2K, so when can we expect pictures?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really don't know for sure. I'm supposed to leave my pad in like 45 minutes to go to my friend's house. He's gonna make a couple of calls to his hookups, and we'll see what happens. Hopefully everything will be painted and mounted by next weekend. I work all day and go to school at nite, so there's no chance of getting them during the week. So let's just say maybe next weekend I'll have those pics up. I'll keep you guys posted.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts