B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photoshop experts, I need to see Nismo rims on my volcanic orange SpecV

Hi boys! I need photoshop pros to show me what my ride (a 2004 volcanic orange SpecV) would look like with the Nismo rims on. I'd like to see a pic with the silver ones and a pic with the bronze. We'll have a vote on which looks most badass. Thanks!

·
( ´_>`)
529 Posts
i dunno just imagining them on.. i think the silver would look better.. the bronze might clash with the orange. but then again.. i love bronze.. it looks pretty nice on the R-Tune SpecV. hmmmmm.

i would try to photoshop but i'm a far cry from expert :p

·
Registered
842 Posts
I vote for silver

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! But those bronze rims don't look right on an orange SpecV... I think I like the silver ones better, but is it just me, or do those Nismo rims actualy LOOK smaller than 17 inch? I know they're 17x7.5, but they seem smaller than my stockers... What's the weight of one Nismo rim vs stock rim?

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
^ I believe that Nismo wheels weigh around +-16 LBS or so & the stockers are probably around +-23 LBS. Gold wheels would look kick @ss on your orange SPEC V. :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone has ideas (and especialy pictures) of nice rims that would look sick on my ride and that have the 17x7 and 114.3 bolt pattern, please post them.

·
( ´_>`)
529 Posts
mmmm gold GramLights 57S ::drooooool:: the nismo and various gramlights are about the same price.. i guess that's cause they are identical to the 57C's.. but yeah, check out some of the gramlights they are very nice and very light.

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From what I've heard, Nismo rims aren't that good quality construction, and that Volk Racing is second to none... The choices are hard, but I do like the GramLights 57 series...

·
Registered
320 Posts
I hope these are the right wheels, it's not a good job, but it's all I can do :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts