B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I Photoshopped this SpecV with Blackout type Altezza Lights. Not so ricey as clear&chrome galore. Also for kicks, gunmetal wheels and pearl white paint!

I think tailights like this go a *long* way of improving the Sentras butt.

If the photopoint direct links doesn't work, try:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1705845&a=13104486

There's a larger version there as well.

Louis
[email protected]

[Edited by llaprad1 on 05-30-2001 at 08:41 PM]

·
Registered
228 Posts
SWEEEEETTTT!, Im really not into the Altezza craze, but your right about freshening up the *** of the B15.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I fixed the link above to a photopoint acct. It should work now. Geocities bites.

Louis

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yeah, I agree, even though I have never liked Altezza taillights, these seem to be a lot better than the ghetto Civic ones. Those rims look pretty tight on a white car too!

·
Registered
297 Posts
WOW!

as soon as altezza lights.com makes them for our car I will be getting them with the carbon fiber background like those. damn that looks so much better. thanks for the photoshopping there man..

·
Registered
816 Posts
It looks really good. Rice or not, I don't care what people say. I just do what I think looks good cuz it's MY MONEY ANYWAY!!! :)

And DAMN Louis,
You got some photoshop skillzzzzz.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Give me some time. I liked altezzas when they were on IS300, but now I hate them on any car. I may like them now, but will probably change my mind in a couple.

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Man that looks sweeeeeeeeet! Damn, Louis you are all over my style with those gunmetal rims on the pearl white SE-R(my favorite combo)! nice job. later

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have to disagree with the majority on this board... I actually like the Altezza lights, except the ones on trucks and Suburbans, etc. Those don't look so hot. But the ones on Civics I think look pretty good, better than stock. Just my opinion. Some say "Oh they may look good but too many people have them." Well, if you think they look good, I don't think there's a point in knocking 'em just cuz people have the same taste. If you don't think so, fine. But it's just style. Maybe some are being trendy in picking theirs out, fine. But it's not like EVERYONE who has a Civic or whatever has these lights... even if it seems that way.

And I also agree they would help out the Sentra's rear end, which isn't the greatest. (Especially without a spoiler as I am until next week.)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I told people in another altezza thread not to hate on the idea of these lights on the B15, until they saw them. Beleve me I usually hate them but the back of the B15 need something. Think about black housing altezza lights on a black B15, it would look much better than stock.
Or if you cant stand altezza at all some one needs to create a different tail light cause nissan F'ed up the back of that car!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts