B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Phoenix this weekend, but not sure if I'll be able to chill with anyone. If you see a nice '03 Corolla S with some hyperblack rims on, that's my girl and I. :) PM me if you want to hook up. Shannon, I'll give you a call! ;)

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
well well well :D
yeah dude gimme a call, there's a car show/hangout thing we go to every saturday night, you're more than welcome to come hang out!!!!

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shanno575 said:
well well well :D
yeah dude gimme a call, there's a car show/hangout thing we go to every saturday night, you're more than welcome to come hang out!!!!
Sweet!! You gonna pick me up? :)

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
haha that depends on where you're staying....
you staying with gf's family? do you know like what area of the city you'll be in?

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shanno575 said:
haha that depends on where you're staying....
you staying with gf's family? do you know like what area of the city you'll be in?
Ugh, no idea actually right now. Just north of downtown, if I remember right. They live by a hill that overlooks the city. :)

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:
Ugh, no idea actually right now. Just north of downtown, if I remember right. They live by a hill that overlooks the city. :)
well i'm east of downtown, so you can't be too far. lemme know :D you could always bring the pimped out corolla and follow behind me :D:D

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shanno575 said:
well i'm east of downtown, so you can't be too far. lemme know :D you could always bring the pimped out corolla and follow behind me :D:D
True, true, but maybe I want a ride. Hell, she might be driving the car around town that night anyways. :)

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:
Ha, ha, a hill that over looks the city, that pretty much everywhere but downtown! :D

I miss home, I'll be back for Christmas!

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JP said:
Ha, ha, a hill that over looks the city, that pretty much everywhere but downtown! :D

I miss home, I'll be back for Christmas!
LOL Well, damn, I've only been there once and that's all that I remembered! :D

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:
True, true, but maybe I want a ride. Hell, she might be driving the car around town that night anyways. :)
my car is slow and clunky :(

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shanno575 said:
my car is slow and clunky :(
Whatever! I still like it and besides, you'll be driving me around this time. :) I'll have to see what the schedule is like before I make any commitments, but I'll call you. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts