B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a race on the 8th.....this Sunday coming up.......at Boeing....directions are on the bottom of the page.....as well as on the 15th.........Josh(piknock or however the hell he spells it;)) already has a thread up about the 15th

anyway.......if you'd like to race this sunday its $35 for non SCCA members and $25 for members........trust me.......it'll be the best 35 bucks you've spent in a while if you decide to race........even if you are bone stock you should still consider coming out and racing.......do it once and you'll be hooked :D........anyway......if you want to race you should get there by 8AM......that's when i'll be there as well......it'll give you time to register, adjust your tire pressures, go through tech inspection, walk the course, and just chill for a little before we start racing

i don't want to hear any excuses either like........"but i'm still on stock tires".......or "i don't want to mess up my tires i use every day".......blah blah blah.....racing once i can assure you will not destory your tires....i've been doing it all season and i still have plenty of tire left....and i have a very aggressive suspension setup:D

anyway.....

if you're planning on spectating you can get there this sunday round 10:30ish....we'll be running in our heat STX class.....round 11ish.....so that'll give you time to chill with us before we start racing and we can chill more after we're done our heat

Hope to see everybody out there......should be a beautiful day for racing too:D

Late,
Daniel

To Boeing:
From Delaware, Commodore Barry Bridge, or I-476 get onto I-95 North. Exit at Ridley Park, Exit 8. (one exit north of 476) At the top of the ramp bear right. The first light is Boeing, turn right into lot.

From Philadelphia, New Jersey (Walt Whitman, Ben Franklin, etc.) take I-95 South. Exit at Ridley Park, Exit 8. Turn left at light at the top of the ramp. The second light is Boeing, turn right into lot.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
i should be there. hopefully, ill race. but this will be my first one, so im bound to suck.

if im not there by 8, then i probably didnt wake up, and will just end up spectating :(

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Most fun I've had in a while.

Heard you beat my times on your last run Danny.. you little turd!

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
Great job Dan!! Way to represent the B15's!

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
What was your run, 39.5? My last run was a 41.8.. I was proud I didn't munch any cones :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts