B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys in the Philly and surrounding area. I want to start a car club for us Spec V/SE-R owners. My plans are to have meets where we can check out each others cars, get to know the other spec v owners in the area, and go to the local track, either ATCO or Maple Grove and race against each other. This is only the beginning. I want to set up a meet.

I need some feedback so all of you guys in this area let me know what you think. If we get enough people together, then eventually maybe we can start doing group buys and other interesting things.

Let me know what you guys out there in wonderful Philly, yes south Jersey also, think.

I would like to set up a meet at ATCO coming maybe the weekend of labor day.

I have orginally posted this on thevboard and I'm getting some responses so I decided to post it up here since I know some people use this forum also.
If you would like to par take in this meet check out the link below for the other forum.

I will be checking both forums and hopefully we can bring something together for our area!

http://forums.thevboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=40445

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
Atco sucks for FWD drag racing......most people know that.......atco used to be a good RWD track.......but its not even that anymore :rolleyes:.......if you want an awesome track go to Englishtown......superior track to atco.........anyway......i don't go in straight lines to begin with......i'm only going to go to the track once this whole summer probably......just to see how the car runs

you should come to my race this sunday at boeing........auto-xing :D........check the thread i started.....it has directions in it as well
http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91886
hope to see you there......we can talk more then;)

Late,
Daniel

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interesting, okay - i have never heard of englishtown, where is it?

i will put this up on the v board and see what some of the other guys think

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
here's the link for Englishtown Englishtown.......without a doubt Englishtown is the best track round for FWD drag racing.....i'm actually going there tonight to finally see how she runs......you're more than welcome to join me tonight........you coming to the auto-x race tomorrow?

Late,
Daniel

·
Registered
45 Posts
newark, DE, Elkton area....am interested....posted over on Vboard, but there is a car show in southern Jersey, if i'm not mistaken, tomarrow...might be a good oppurtunity to catch up....let me know
weasel

·
Registered
45 Posts
stanky....what up buddy....
i'm not sure excatly, i'm rollin up w/ a couple other guys, i'll hit u up....not excatly sure what time, and all i know is that its in south jersey...so i'm guessin not more than 20-30 mins

·
Registered
45 Posts
sonnypippo said:
what's up woodchuck... this is porcupine.

let's not be gay

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
And this is redfox, what up weasel! :) I'm just playing Steve! I'm definitely down with the idea, although I can't do anything on Labor Day weekend. I'll keep watching to see what kind of meets end up popping up. I would like to be in on this whole thing though. Peace!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey guys,

i am planning a meet - make sure to put your vote on the v board -

we went down to the races last saturday and it was pretty awesome -

I need you guys to put your feedback and make sure to cast your vote -

you should still be able to use the link at the top of the thread to go back to the thevboard

William

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mr goofy - nice name there tony

we are doing the meet next saturday - but go to the vboard and make sure you check out the thread i have running there - it's more up to date then on here - i just use this forum to attract more people

also, the guy in canada said he would have inserts next tuesday to send to me

william

·
Registered
162 Posts
Whats up Guys, I've been lookin for a club around here. I'm about 2 hrs from philly, im in the Scranton area. If u can Post a reply back n let me know what the deal is for the club id appreciate it

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys!

Make sure to check the thread on the vboard - I run that one more often and it is updated more often then this one is. I do that because I feel the v board has more traffic as opposed to this forum -

Like Bart said above, check the northeast section on the v board - it's the top thread so you can't miss it

We are planning a meet for the 25th so check it out - I will be there with my trusty camera again!!

William

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey guys, I know I don't come on this site to much, but for those out there that do visit this forum - we are having a meet at atco on the 21st of November - make sure to check out the v board forum for the details!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
wperdigon said:
hey guys, I know I don't come on this site to much, but for those out there that do visit this forum - we are having a meet at atco on the 21st of November - make sure to check out the v board forum for the details!!!
ill try to be there i live just out side of philiy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts