B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Is still alive and well?
1,403 Posts
I think it has the 5.7l v8 I think it actually looks pretty good.. but I still agree that we need less gigantic SUVs on the road.. unless you need one because you live in the frozen tundra or something.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Too big. I don't know what one needs with something like that unless they're buying a year's worth of groceries or transporting their fat kids, haha. :)

Have you guys seen the new concept (midsize) Pathfinder?

·
Car Video Producer
15 Posts
Don't like the roof line personaly, but it's a nice car and glad that Nissan it trying to compete with other brands in full size SUV category. I saw Titan on the NY show and it was huuuge - me like it...

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
Saw the crew-cab Titan last week. A Nissan rep had one at Buckeye Nissan last Friday. It's nice, and BIG.

It's a 5.6L V8, a bit over 300 HP and ~ 370 lb/ft torque, IIRC.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
The titans are so big some dealerships had to do renovations or even add on bays for them to fit in. Now you know they must be big if you have to do that crap just to work on them.

-amy

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
wow i really like the new pathfinder....
after the se-r i may have to get an suv...

if i snag a job at a newspaper as a photographer i have to have a car that can go places and in all weather... plus have lots of room for my stuff

i was thinking wrx but a nice mid size suv like the path finder or xterra would be fine... i hate bending over in a trunk searching for eveyrthing, especially after a spirited drive and all my stuff is thrown everywhere in my trunk!

·
Registered
358 Posts
jonboyracing said:
Has anyone seen the new Nissan Pathfinder Armada

Does anyone else notice the mad orange peel paint job??? Why is it that nissan cannot do a good paint job. Especially on such an expensive vehicle. I noticed it on the new maxima too. I can say that when I went to other car dealerships I look at the paint and notice no orange peel. WTF??

·
Registered
786 Posts
Dude, the OP is the FIRST thing I noticed.

To the other poster, orange peel, look where the camera flash is reflecting, see how its bumpy and "looks like the peel of an orange"
THATS ****ty paintjobs

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
FLSPEC-VRACER18 said:
lol. i figure i will be the first jack *** to ask before some newbie does........will that engine fit in my sentra???????
Yah. Some of the pieces will go in the trunk, the rest in the front and back seats.

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts