B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to by brake pads for my 01 Sentra GXE, and I see that www.partznet.com offers pretty good discounts off parts. However, when you go to order, they don't tell you a shipping price - it just says "to be determined at time of shipping" - to me that basically sounds like they will just charge whatever they want. Does anyone here have any experience with this etailer as far as shipping prices goes?

It's just that I've never bought anything from a website that doesn't tell you the shipping price when you place the order - never heard of this "youll find out when you get your bill" policy...

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
Personally I wouldn't deal with them if that was the case... and I wouldn't deal with anyone that ships UPS either but that's because of my own bad experiences with UPS. :p

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
if you want to go another route try groupbuycenter.com under brakes. they usually have some good deals on axiss brake pads.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Armed and DWI said:
I need to by brake pads for my 01 Sentra GXE, and I see that www.partznet.com offers pretty good discounts off parts. However, when you go to order, they don't tell you a shipping price - it just says "to be determined at time of shipping" - to me that basically sounds like they will just charge whatever they want. Does anyone here have any experience with this etailer as far as shipping prices goes?

It's just that I've never bought anything from a website that doesn't tell you the shipping price when you place the order - never heard of this "youll find out when you get your bill" policy...
I've ordered from them twice for my fiance's 2003 Toyota Corolla and I have never had bad service. Top notch and the cheapest TRD parts online with shipping. Not too shabby. Thumbs up from me. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts