B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Ive had my new SE w/PP I have decided to go ahead and paint the calipers once again...would yall suggest leaving em on and painting them, or disassembling them and painting them?

-iLL

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I think you'll get better results if you take them off. But if you leave them on you will save alot of time trying to take 'em off and then put them back on. Its all up to you. I would take 'em off.

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
you also could save yourself some time by disconnecting them from the rotor and leave it hanging this way you can throw a rag over the rotor and go to town with paint..which is what i'm probably gonna do.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sentra Stylin.......What color would you paint them. (I ask cause I have a black car also)

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I haven't painted them yet i am waiting on the warmer weather but i am painting them red to go with the colors that i am gonna put in my engine compartment....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts