B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 93 4 door sentra, and was looking at the picture section here. I think my car would look much better if the front & back bumper were painted to match the car color...My car is white, do you think I should do this?

·
Slowcars4life
126 Posts
Yes I think you should. I guess you must have the E model because I think they were the only ones without painted bumpers. It will add to the style of your car.

·
Registered
311 Posts
You will probably have really good luck with white. I want my bumpers to match the car (take a look at my sig), but silver is hard to match. However, I did have the front bumper replaced with an SE-R bumper (got in a wreck - don't ask) in gloss black, and painted the rear one black too, so it looks okay... but not great.

By the way, welcome to the board! It's great to have another B13 owner, especially one with the cheap model (Sentra E's RULE!
)! Feel free to ask anything!

------------------
Samo

"For Lucky best-wash, use Mister Sparkle!"

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
deffinetly go with the painting of your bumpers,,,I have always never liked when car companies do that with the unpainted bumpers,,,,I have a friend that owns a 96 Dodge Neon and he painted the bumpers and they look great....hope ya make out ok

welcome to the boards by the way.....hey you should post your question in the B10 to B14 sections they would know a hell of alot more in those sections,,,I'm not saying you can't post here but you might find a little better info there

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited February 28, 2001).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts