B15 Sentra Forum banner

Paint Designs

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Devin 
#1 ·
My dad paints cars so I am going to have him paint a white pin stripe on my black sentra. Does anyone have any pics or ideas of a design I could put on. Like a graphic (but painted)???? I am also going to get a white strip across the top of my window!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't know about all that
I think its too ricey! Just paint the whole car a totally different color. A color that no other Sentra has ever come out with. If i did something like that it would probably be something like the SEMA car. The Kameleon type of paint. Something creative... Think about it!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

#3 ·
using sentra styling's car as an example, here's what i came up with.
oh yeah, admins, is there anyway i can get the picture to show up on this page??
i know, it's a bit messy, and its 12am, forgive me for being sloppy on it....

http://members.home.net/waynethai/front.jpg

[This message has been edited by Akebono (edited February 17, 2001).]

#4 ·
You don't mean Racing stripes do you? You mean a pin stripe - that thin little line that goes along the side of the car? Like mine is.

If so, this is a crappy picture of would it'd look like. The "artifact" you see in the rear-quarter panel is actually a Nissan Logo. Mine doesn't carry around to the rear of the car, but that's really the only place I could see a design put into it.

BTW, I've seen guys paint pin stripes by hand, it's an amazing talent.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

#5 ·
personally myself would not get racing strips like it was said TO RICEY!!!! I'm a plain jane kinda guy i am thinking of painting it a solid color in the future in a color that no one else has

GUNMETAL is what i'm leaning towards

Also like enemigo said the kameleon paint is hella sweet but it's also to damn pricey,,,like $300 per pint,,,and you need almost close to a gallon that's doing door jams under hood and what not,,,,and also that's not including the hardner,prep,and clearcoat....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

#6 ·
Y2K SE your car looks so sweet with them on it. I'm goin gray on black just like you did but around the back. My dad is going to paint them on. (He's got mad skills when it comes to painting.) Enemigo, I don't mean racing stripes. I meant what I said, pin stripes. And they are definately not ricey. They are classy.

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

#7 ·
I meant one guy who hand-painted the pin-stripes that carried a $1,000,000 insurance policy on his hands.

It's kinda hard to tell on my pictures (borrowed a crappy digital camera), but my stripes are silver.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

#8 ·
Ummm, I would never get them spin stripes, sorry. I was thinking on later on changing the color of my car...maybe to a orangy/copperish color. Niccceeeeee.

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
chinotoonice@aol.com

#9 ·
i would never consider that... sorry.... I recommend maybe going with a pearl... maybe the ever so classic white with blue pearl.... that color always looks good.... with the right amount of pearl of course

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Hotshot header and CAI on the way!!!

#15 ·
damn you 2000SE

what does everyone think about my 2K painted Gunmetal??????

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

#17 ·
good idea but i want it just gunmetal(plain)so this way when i get my stock rims powdercoated gunmetal as well it'll have a look all of it's own....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.