B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Nissan or anyone else sell the Fuel Temperature sensor individually? I looked on Courtesy Parts but was only able to find the entire fuel pump assembly.

I was going to go the Pick-u-parts which is a short drive away, but that's time and effort.

·
Fast **** box
2,005 Posts
Is that error code ( I have that one and the random misfire right now) affecting the drivability of your car at all? I feel like my car is cutting fuel close to 5k or it starts clipping. I have the same code and I had come to the conclusion I would have to go to a junk yard and get the whole assembly then re-use the "new" one's casing for the upgrade I had planned. There is NO way I am paying dealer asking price for the same piece of crap that is dying under my rear seat.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, my car runs strong as ever. In your case, have you checked the Fuel pump relay? It's cheaper (~$25) and easier to replace than the Fuel Pump housing/temp sensor itself. In my case, I know I need the temp sensor since mine is not installed. :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I emailed Courtesy Parts to find out if Product SKU: 25060-B15U003 includes a new Fuel Tank Temperature sensor; I'll let you know what I find out.

·
Fast **** box
2,005 Posts
Any chance you could post a pic of the diagram on your relay cover? Some D!ck took mine off. Thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check it first; it may still be good...just a suggestion.

Also, I've ordered the part (25060-B15U003) from Courtesy parts...will let everyone know if it includes all the wiring/sensors.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FYI: Product SKU: 25060-B15U003 does not include the top portion of the fuel-pump assembly (it does not look like the illustration on CourtesyParts). It is only the floater assembly/sensor that reads your remaining fuel level.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts