B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just moved in to my apartment friday from Pembroke Pines. What is there to do around here any little car meets or anything, theres got to be Ive seen so many imports here already, way more than I see in Pines. Anyway Im going to UCF and live in Pegasus Pointe so let me know!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
yo i live in orlando. if u want i can tell u whats goin on aroudn here. i usualy dotn go to them but hey y not for oce right? just get prepared to get chased by cops becuz hese idiots rev up all the timr and cause disturbances. that or we can try to have our own little meets if u want? ive been trying on this site to get sentras to just meet and talk and crap but yet to no avail lol. well message me or email me. later

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yea i dont need any more police in my life search my username and ull see my story lol. anyway go to orlandoforums.com. those guys seem ok and they dont like the dumbass ricer kids either. We are trying to set up some sort of nissan club. Id like to chill with some spec owners so hit me up maybe we can set up something. BTW wat rims do you have I like them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts