B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just trying to get a feel for who would be interested in another meet? When and where? I can't do it on June 9th. But any other weekend would be good unless I my fiancee has our baby. Just let me know.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well, (of course) I'd be interested. I'll have to check once this new job gets underway (if it gets underway), but I'm pretty sure I can make it to just about anything.

And everybody else: No excuses this time! This has to be huge! Not just me and 99sent and TMan, a whole bunch of people!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i would probably be down I Live in Grants Pass but am going to school in Eugene for the next month. Jiust keep me posted on when and where. And I will let you know..
Peace!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
A Saturday in late June would be great. I think the 23rd is an Import Challenge at SiR. The 16th or 30th would work. Man, the season is starting to warm up. I want to get together with you guys soon. There is an all import meet/BBQ presented by Mospeed and Urbanasian this Saturday at Marymore park in Redmond(15 min from Seattle), and WWIII(Imports vs Domestics) on Monday the 28th. The BBQ starts at noon. try to make it, I know it is a little out of the way. Oh, there is also an all Nissan meet at Point Defiance Park (Tacoma) on the 3rd. The guy organizing it posts on Maxima.org as BluMax.

Later,

Sean S.

http://www.nwnismosyndicate.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey 1CLNB14 hit me up with directions to the park. I will try to come but depending on the wife???? I will try to bring some people. I can't have a meet on the 16th cause that is our Baby Shower. It's bad enough I am going to miss the drags at Woodburn (Sob....). I think the 9th is a little soon unless you can get the crew to come. We could meet closer in Washington somewhere???? I think the 26th might work for me and Tman and some of the Altima crew. I will talk to some people. Also Samo has to come and share his knowledge. Let me know and drop me a line. A BBQ would be sweet when we all got together. I can scope some parks.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey, if we're gonna have a bbq, I've got a couple of grilles we probably could use - they're small, but they work. I guess I'll have to bring my own food, seeing how I am a vegitarian... Gardenburger for me :) !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok here is the scoop. I can't meet on the 9th because I have a 18 hour computer thing. It goes from Saturday 8 a.m. to Sunday 3 a.m., The 16th is the baby shower, So I am thinking the 23rd would be the best. All of us could bring food, and Samo my mom is a vegetarian so I will bring some stuff that I like that you can eat too! There are several parks I know of that have BBQ's already there. If not we can think of something. So everyone let me know!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1CLNB14 -
Send me both. Which one is closer to Portland? I will try to get some guys together and travel North. We might be doing a brake upgrade on my friends Alti but we might be done in time to come up.

Thanks,
Aaron(99sent)

·
Registered
7 Posts
The one on the 3rd, at Point Defiance Park would be closer to P-Town. That park is in Tacoma, about 45min south of Seattle. So, it would be 45min closer for you. I don't know Tacoma that well, so directions for that one might be a little hard to come by. Try this, do a general search for Point Defiance Park/Zoo. It should have directions from I-5.
I'll look into it when I have a little more time. That one starts at noon.
The one this Saturday is at Marymore Park in Redmond. Are you at all familiar with Seattle? If you are , here are some general directions. North I-5 (you will be exiting well before Seattle), take the North 405 exit (this is in the Renton area), stay on North 405 until the East 520 exit (this is in the Bellevue area), stay on that until the Lake Sammamish Parkway NE. exit. When exiting stay to the right, as you will be turning right. At the next light turn left into the park. You may have to drive around the park a bit to find the site. It starts at noon also.
Hope this works.

Later,

Sean S.

[Edited by 1CLNB14 on 05-23-2001 at 12:39 PM]

·
Registered
0 Posts
i'll be willing to meet up with you guys anywhere in the portland area. just give me the day, and i'll see what i can do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yo man!
Saturday was off the hook! Well over 50 cars. Soaked up some sun. Mospeed knows how to put on a BBQ!
Mondays drags at SiR were once again rained out:( At least this time we get to use our tickets at the next import event.
There is still going to be a meet in Tacoma on Sunday the 3rd (this Sunday)at Point Defiance Park at noon.

Later,

Sean S.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You want to hear the fun I had this weekend. First off it rained after I cleaned my car. Then I found fu***n Razor Blades stuck about an inch into my tires. Then my best friends kids decided to use my ride as a bashing target with their bikes. But the good news is my front end is done. I cant wait to get it on and painted. It is going to be tight! I think they only made like 10 of them so I should get lucky with orginality. Glad to hear you guys had fun. Hopefully the meet down here will be a good turnout too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Maybe. My car club has a car show in Seattle on Saturday and we are supposed to attend to support the group but my wife has issues with my being too far away from her with her being so close to having the baby. Her head turned bright red when I told her I might have to go to Seattle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That kid is due any day now, right?:D Congrats! Well, we may be going to the Xtreme Autorama (is that the show you are refering to?) this Saturday. Also, the 9th of June is the Mospeed Import Jam. It should be off the hook!

Later,

Sean S.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is the one. I believe we will have a few cars from our club in the show. I will go only if I can get a brake upgrade done on my buddies Altima in time. I am going to try and get it done Friday night but pray I dont run into any problems. I want to go but making the wife happy right now is more important then my car. I understand her thinking though. There will always be car shows but my daughter will only be born once. My daughter is due anytime in the next few weeks. I can't wait cause my wife has been on bedrest for 3 1/2 months! She is getting a little cranky.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts