B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all you tree huggin' hippies. I know there are other SE-R owners in Oregon. I cant be the only one, because I have met a few others, but not many. Anyway I am just saying hi. Maybee we can get some meets together.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I got my header today. Now I all need is the GB for the stromung exhaust to finnish.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guees nobody lives in Oregon that Drives a SE-R.

·
b15 OG
268 Posts
i think i saw a SER at one of the northwest nissan meets at portland OR. this was WAYYYYYY back then... I used to drive to eugene at least once a quarter... then i knocked some sense into me =)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have been to 3 NWN meets this summer. Maybee we met at one. What do you drive??

·
b15 OG
268 Posts
i have the silver V... completely stock with Hawaii license plates... I think I'm one of the few that doesn't believe in front bumper license plates..(mine are under my seat)...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont think I have ever seen that one....I hate front licence plates too, but I have been pulled over twice for not having them on another car.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Im from Canada, but Im working in Corvallis Oregon till the end of next week. Do you guys know any performance parts places that I can pick up an eibach sway bar kit from? I'd also like to find a big brake kit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
spec V rollen Eugene, OR. talk about hippies... ****...
There is also someone running a yellow spec with some racing stripes going over the hood and I think the roof (think Viper style, not Nismo graphics) in Eugene. Saw em on the I-5 going south, I think its an 04 or 03 recently perchased from Lithia in Eugene. I saw a red Spec in Grants Pass about two months back.

I hit up Portland every once in a while for work and Grants Pass alot. All I have done is a 180 amp alternator, and yellow top. System going in sometime next month. I gots to get use to front wheel drive, then its after market heaven.

Later.
:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pdx

im in pdx...ive seen a few se-r's and even fewer specs around town...all tho i did see a spec just like mine near my house i pulled over to take a picture but then it started raining...got im car and left :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts