B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I got my rims online as well,,,,I went to a couple of local shops and priced my konigs and i got a price of any from $160-180 and I got mine online for $99 a piece (rim only) and I bought them at www.discounttiredirect.com like nitelife listed.....

But here's a good tip for ya decide on the exact rim you want to purchase and shop around cause you'll find it cheaper at another site trust me i searched just about every site before i bought and it saved me about $90 bucks a rim....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited March 22, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Oh yeah one thing I forgot to mention when you order online make sure you ask the company your ordering from about the return policy and thier warranties just so you don't get screwed....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

***My Website***

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RadiumJohn:
also try www.victoriatire.com and www.wholesalewheel.com

But I think for customer service, tirerack and discounttiredirect are the best.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
John I would have to agree with you on this Discount tire is really pleasant to talk too and they answer your questions to the fullest not like some places will answer it with the attitude of getting off the phone quick.....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

***My Website***

·
Registered
0 Posts
Also whalentire.com seems to be pretty good (I almost ordered from them not to long ago). The only reason I didn't was because I decided it was more benificial right now for me to get my Headers, Intake, Muffler, and strut bar. But they seem to have good deals at least (I've never talked to them on the phone) Later,
Tom

------------------
Tom Kelly
'92 Nissan Sentra GXE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts