B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah bay bay! I just ordered my HotShot CAI from Impp and they said that they had four in stock, so there is only 3 left in their stock now. I ordered mine today and it is being shipped today, and I should have it by next Tuesday. Yes, I will have the CAI for Moroso. well I will try to get my car on the dyno on Tuesday but I cant promise anything, I will let you know how it feels and how big a difference it makes. I will have new tires by then too, any recommendations? thanks and later

G

·
So, IMPP has B15 Hotshot CAI's in stock, but Hotshot doesn't have any in their own warehouse. Hmmm....something sounds a little fishy here.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Maybe they're holding out?
I was totally surprised to see the HotShot CAI deal on IMPP last nite too... since you guys haven't gotten your preordered ones yet. That kinda sucks.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

[This message has been edited by SR20DE 2K (edited March 01, 2001).]

G

·
Well, I guess they are shipping now. So, Hotshot puts the priority on its vendors, not its customers. Man....

------------------
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck.)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
Well, I guess they are shipping now. So, Hotshot puts the priority on its vendors, not its customers. Man....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow Max, that does suck. If the people get the IMPP ones before you do, I'd have to pitch a ***** fit.
Hope it comes in for you man.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
thats why i think i'm gonna have to wait and get the PR CAI what if a replacement part is needed of some sort??? you could wait years before HS sends you another one,,,,after hearing MAXX's story.....

Maxx I hope you get yours soon man you've waited long enough....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn I am really sorry I said that, but I guess that's how businesses work. I am kind of glad I am an engineer and not a business major so I won't have to rip you guys off. but that is weird that you guys have still not gotten yours.....

G

·
I guess I could understand it if our orders weren't prepaid, but all of us paid our orders like over a month ago. If that doesn't give us priority....I don't know what does.

------------------
MODS:
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck.)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i got mine today.... so i knida got priority..... :p

but then again..... we are both in cali... Hotshot and I...... only about 3 hours away... so it didnt have to travel far

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts