B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am getting the Place Racing CAI soon(in about a week with a hopefully group deal), but i still dont know and am hesitant if the cAI will fit the 1.8L engine. i am guessing it will but i dont know for sure. i really want this mod but i just dont know if it will work as good or if it will work at all. if someone can please find out for me and the rest of the xe and gxe owners please
thanks.

------------------
2k Sentra GXE, auto
-added spoiler and factory foglights

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiSentraGXE2k:
i am getting the Place Racing CAI soon(in about a week with a hopefully group deal), but i still dont know and am hesitant if the cAI will fit the 1.8L engine. i am guessing it will but i dont know for sure. i really want this mod but i just dont know if it will work as good or if it will work at all. if someone can please find out for me and the rest of the xe and gxe owners please
thanks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you done your homework yet? What I mean is have you called Place Racing for your application? With the current list I have, I don't have a 1.8L listed, so I'm not sure if it will fit the same. The things you probably need to look for is if all the sensors are the same, and if the tubing is correctly bent to fit your car. Call Place Racing and find out, or I'll give Gilbert an email to see what he says. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Same thing that Marvin has said I looked thru all my Place Racing info and I couldn't find anything about it fitting the 1.8L so I might suggest that you call up PR themselves and ask them to see if it really does....And trust me I have alot of info about Place Racing and Marvin can back me up on that :)

Marvin should I do one of those long PR posts? :D J/K

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 3 of 3 Posts