B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Chesse Curd Connoisseur
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any opinions on either of these components? We really don't have anyone around here that carries these. The big question is the double in price REALLY worth it? I'm thinking the Perfects would handle the midbass a lot better. I was planning on running a PPI PC6600. I had a huge, big dollar stereo in my last car, and I don't really want to spend that kind of money again on a car stereo. Just looking for some opinions. Got pics of the old system on my site.

·
Chesse Curd Connoisseur
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:) That's my problem, I'm not too sure, but I think I'm just going to get the Perfects. My last stereo in my Talon I had the Boston Pro 3-way components, and 4 of their 12"s, powered by 1200 of Soundstream Class A power;)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
really decide if you are getting a system for YOU or for SHOW..... its really hard to keep up with everyone.... so make sure you get what you want...... but if its just for you..... go with the kappas..... best of both worlds.... good name and quality....... not too expensive

·
Chesse Curd Connoisseur
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It wouldn't be so bad, but nobody around here carries the Perfects. The thing that makes me wonder is that the 60.3 "play down to 45Hz", where as the Perfects only play down to 75Hz, but I like that adjustable tweeter attenuation on the Perfects. That just seems too high to me. I had my 12"s crossed over at 55/60Hz before:) I'm kind of stock piling things right now. I ordered my rears yesterday, buying the Dynomat (not too much, the Origional weights .66lbs per sq. ft.!) and the power and speaker wires tonight.

Darn it, it's started again, MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Chesse Curd Connoisseur
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Street wire has some platinum stuff.... Bling, um, Bling :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts