Votes: 19 3.8%
  • It can only get better from here!

Votes: 54 10.7%

• Total voters
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
I love this site just as much as the next guy.....the information is great here...
But isnt the interface/cosmetics of this site a bit outdated.....
Most boards seem to give you more options for composing messages and even ghay little icons/pics next to your name.....
But maybe thats just it.....ghay....i dont know....just a thought....

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
hey mike....i do not like the color scheme. Now if you look at clubrsx....their board is phat. Very phat.

·
Registered
71 Posts
ha, ha, ha!!

Spec V Tuner said:
hey mike....i do not like the color scheme. Now if you look at clubrsx....their board is phat. Very phat.
you MUST be joking!! it is almost exactly the same, except their background is in black. (and i went to the site expecting to see DIFFERENT, bright colors!!) and it is a lot harder to read.

i happen to think that this is the BEST color scheme of ANY of the boards out there. :D blue is a calming color, don't cha know? :D

GregFarz78 - most of the mods are experts in all of the forums. has there been one yet who hasn't been able to answer one of your questions?

mcampo - out dated? what are they putting in the water where you live? j/k :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
this site is the best

this is the best place to go if you have a sentra. you can ask any question, get lots of help, buy&sell parts, ang generally chill. keep up the great work.
i owe many thanks to the good people of the post for their help when asked!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
it has the some of the same buttons for the forums, but I think the color scheme is alot better and i have 20/10 vision and that site doesn't bother my eyes. I just think this board could use a little spice.

·
Car Noob
1,826 Posts
Eek! Are we getting a lot more members than we anticipated? I'm begining to see "Server too Busy" more now!

And IE6 with those cookies are really annoying. :p It's an IE thing though. Also, I hate it when B15sentra.net logs you off after a while...especially on a realtively long posts. It logs you off, and when you're done typing and hit submit, it asks you for a login, but once you logged in, it says that the thread is invalid. And when you hit back to get back to where you were, the entire long post is GONE. :(

Just small peeves, but of course, I'm in no way dissing the site. Without it, we all wouldn't be here (George W. Bush type of qoute here, lol). But really... we wouldn't be where we're at (especially the newbies to cars like me).

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
I seldom have that problem (automatic logout), but if I fear that I might have a problem when I hit "Post Reply", copy the text in the reply window before hitting the button so I can try again without retyping.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts