B15 Sentra Forum banner

how do you like the site?

  • love it, mods good!

    Votes: 288 57.1%
  • love it, mods ok!

    Votes: 125 24.8%
  • don't love it, mods good

    Votes: 18 3.6%
  • don't love it, mods ok

    Votes: 19 3.8%
  • It can only get better from here!

    Votes: 54 10.7%

  • Total voters
    504
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
The site itself is amazing. I really love how you can post stuff to the site, such as the timeslips and the reviews and dyno charts...unforunately NOBODY is submitting them, or if they are, then someone isn't putting it up. With everyone talking about how their car dyno'd this/that, I see only a few dyno charts on the page. I wanna see a helluva lot more than that!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
5,873 Posts
I would have never started modding my car if it wasn't for B15sentra.net

I just think we need a few more Mods who are looking to keep the site as clean as possible, and try to keep it from becoming a clubsi kind of board. But when the board grows by 20 members a day it's hard.

p.s. good call chimmike!
 

·
coming soon
Joined
·
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tru, there's always room for improvement...........leniency, and stuff like that.............but overall I learned a lot about my car from this site


thanks =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
542 Posts
Site is still the best as far as nissan sentra sites go. My only illeterate ***** is spell check function/key on the reply/newpost screens. I hate missing somthing then having to go back and edit my message again. Stupid ***** I know but.......love this friggin page, can't get anything done at work ever.

Idea #2
More women......lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
V-Spec said:
Idea #2 More women......lol
for more women there needs to be less comments like "are there women in here" or maxx's past anal sig. most women don't share that sense of humor.

the site, chixdiggit!! it is the cleanest, best looking, most informational, etc. than any other site i've been to. i compare all sites to this one and they pale in comparison.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
The site: Sure, it's great, lots of info--although I really don't like how we can't delete our posts.

The moderators: Most of you think you know it all...you just take the position and run away with it. Talk about a power trip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Originally posted by Yan The site: Sure, it's great, lots of info--although I really don't like how we can't delete our posts.The moderators: Most of you think you know it all...you just take the position and run away with it. Talk about a power trip.
i don't think you should be able to delete your posts. if you are stupid enough to post something in writing, then it should stay documented forever!! :D (or as long as threads stay) so maybe the next time you'll think before you post!! :D that's the fun part!!

sometimes the mods seem to have egos, but that is genetically built in to the y chromosome you men share - it is to be expected!! :D j/k however, they usually back up their points and don't delete or lock threads just b/c someone disagrees w/ them.

is yan short for yan can cook? :D - never mind - i just noticed your sig!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Yan said:
The site: Sure, it's great, lots of info--although I really don't like how we can't delete our posts.

The moderators: Most of you think you know it all...you just take the position and run away with it. Talk about a power trip.

just go into the edit section and edit every character of your post AKA deleted post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
813 Posts
nat said:

sometimes the mods seem to have egos, but that is genetically built in to the y chromosome you men share - it is to be expected!! :D j/k however, they usually back up their points and don't delete or lock threads just b/c someone disagrees w/ them.
Ya the mods on another board would just lock your post or edit so you sound like a moron if you didnt agree wiht them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,144 Posts
looks good, on one hand i like the recent messages board cause it's a nice active cross section, on the other hand i find myself not going into the forums as much.

also, recently i can't get in from hotmail anymore, i get the updates at work where i use the web browser interface, i click the link, it asks me to log in when i hit reply, i do, i type my reply, and then it asks me to log in again...

didn't do that before a few weeks ago but...

if i copy paste the link it works fine, and i don't need to log in at all cause the password is stored etc...

not a big deal but it's nice to just click the link..

is that just my computer at work or is it a change on the site others are experiencing?
 

·
Now I have two boys!
Joined
·
2,356 Posts
I have no problems. Cookies are all that's required. Maybe hotmail routing you here through their frames (??) is causing you problems. Why not add this site to your favorites and just bypass hotmail? I use the History usually to go back to www.b15sentra.net/forums That takes me right to where I want to go anyways!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,144 Posts
tredragon said:
I have no problems. Cookies are all that's required. Maybe hotmail routing you here through their frames (??) is causing you problems. Why not add this site to your favorites and just bypass hotmail? I use the History usually to go back to www.b15sentra.net/forums That takes me right to where I want to go anyways!
well yah, that's obviously the problem, but it's a recent one, trying to figure out if it was a hotmail change of a b15sentra change...

i do have it in the favorites, but it's nice just to click the email and hop right to the thread, which i can do at home easily since hotmail is wired through outlook...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
nat said:
sometimes the mods seem to have egos, but that is genetically built in to the y chromosome you men share - it is to be expected!! :D j/k however, they usually back up their points and don't delete or lock threads just b/c someone disagrees w/ them.
my sig is unfortunately appropriate. never mind what i said about the mods being cool, b/c they aren't!! they lock threads for no apparent reason, yet they let members swear, bash, and ridicule other members - which is completely inappropriate and unacceptable.

what is going on here? moderators should moderate, EVERYTHING. they shouldn't just step in when they feel like it. and they shouldn't lock threads b/c it is easier than telling a member to shut their trap b/c what they posted was inappropriate and unacceptable OR b/c (god forgive!!) a member has a difference of opinion.

man, did i have pms that day!! sorry!!
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top