B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you b15sentra owners I just had the worst night of my life, I'm currently 21 yrs old and my girlfriend of 3.5 yrs decides that she doesn't want me any more, well for the last 2 months she just treated me like crap, finally I told her I couldn't take it anymore, so I called it off, and so now I'm on week 3 and I was like "I have to go party and release some stress and so I went to a local apartment complex where there is a guranteed party in called the villages and went party hoping finally on my 5 party I ran into her and she's all what are you doing here and I said quite wasted I'm partin' then she proceeded to say you don't drink but as I held my umteenth beer in my hand I said hey I'm 21 the law says I can so I am. Then the local security came and the party is over, and so I was like I gotta go, and she's all give me a hug so I did then she's all give me a kiss so I did and I enjoyed it fully and then noticing what I did but not realizing what I did I proceeded on to the next party then when she called 30 seconds later and come back, I did keep in mind I wasn't all there. then when I went back I found her in a room with a guy one on one and told them I hope they make each other happy and I hope they're safe and to take care. So now I at home still not all here and I realize that I might get flamed for this but I just wanted to notify all of you that life for my the stickerguy resident of tempe, az well life is at an all time low and in general it sucks. So all of you out there with a relationship please charish every moment of it because tomorrow is promised to no-one, and that goes for relationships as well.

This is Art Morales II signing out, still buzzed from tonights adventure, hoping the best for all of you and that I hope all of you never end up in my shoes or even close to it.

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
Hey don't sweat it man, move on w/ you life, find some new girls, and please note the "s". She'll be running back to you, but fuck her, you don't need that hoe asss trifling bittch!! You can do better than her.

The most important thing is to not let it run your life, I was soo depressed with my X and everything, I'd go for like 4 days without eating then when I did, I'd just puke it up! Yummy. I started doing shitty in school and stuff. Don't let it run you, me and my X were together for 3 years too, so I know where you're coming from, but move on, forget her and find some new chicks. Stay single but have like 5 or 10 girls to hang with and get some booty from!! LOL

It'll be o.k., if you need help, just PM me.

George

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Well-easier said than done. But she's not the one for you dide. Don't wste time on a loser. Life's too short for that :)

Work on your own career and find a girl who has one too. Good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, to tell you the truth I have yet to get a wink of sleep tonight becuase of this entire matter, 3.5 yrs, guys I'm 21 and that is a long time for me and I was comfortable and happy just being with her, so if you can't tell I still love her to death and miss her with every moment as well, and i just sucks that college seems to do this to every relationship I know, the second she became a freshman at Mesa Community College our relationship went down hill and finally I got tired of the treatment and knew I deserved better, but still hoping from the bottom of my heart that it would still be from her. So I guess in all reality I should move on and say the hell with it, but to sum it up your mind is stronger than your heart given the will power but you heart will always want what it wants and my heart still wants her and my mind does every now and then but I have to hold back becuase I know she doesn't want me anymore as much as she says it she really doesn't, I would always catch her lying to me and never telling me the truth/ full story, and if by chance that there is a lady reading this, do yourself a favor always tell the truth and how you feel, trust me on this Im a victim of somebody who didn't and it hurts twice as much finding out from somebody else, no matter the age, voice your opinion freely and truthfully, for thats the only way you really know you were meant to be, if you can understand and respect and if need be change because of you significant others opinion and or wishes and still be truthfully happy and vice versa with them and you respect theirs then you were truely meant to be. You should never be afraid of voicing yourself. It'll save alot of heartach for you and for them. you have to be true to yourself before your true to others.

Wishing all of you the best in relationship and 1/4 miles
Art Morales II
Single(wow, I haven't typed that in 3.5 yrs)

p.s. AND IT SUCKED.

·
Registered
667 Posts
You're 21 and live in Tempe, AZ? You've got a wild ride ahead of you my friend. Now you can go pick up on the sexy women in clubs. The best days of your life are ahead of you.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Unwrap that paper around your penis and unleashed it to all the girls! You sound more Comfortable then in love, both. Move on it is hard but you will find your lady

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Just thought I'd add one more thing. Since you mentioned the relationship went wouth when she went to college.

The exact precise thing happened to me exactly 37 years ago. We went together when she was in 10 th grade and I was a senior. When she graduated she went to Penn State Main Campus (where even an average girl was a catch there-and she was way above average). Anyway I was in college locally and was planning to transfer to PSU so I could get my engineering degree.

It took 2 whole months for her to drop me up there. I took it really hard and talked to her a couple of times but it didn't go well.. I really should have sat down and had a real-non-emotional talk with her and let her know that I was worth her reconsidering-since I felt I was very ambitious and had a bright future. I really never did have the talk with her that I should have.

I highly recommend(sorry I'm changing my tune) that you have a very sincere talk (try to not be emotional -I know that's hard). Make sure you think about this talk for a good long while and say the things you want to say.

I guarantee that either way wou may really never get 100% over her. (I never did). But you will take comfort in knowing that you said what you wanted to say. And win or loose you will know that you did everything possible.

As it turned out. I married the woman who is with me for 35 years and two kids later. We have worked together our whole livbes and I couldn't ask for more. Sometimes things work out for a reason.

But I do urge you to have this one final talk. If it doesn't work-you will never have the "what if" feelings.

Good luck and look at my moniker - I know I'm right here :)

·
f0rum z0mbie
781 Posts
Wow! I'm glad you posted your Sentra related night in the general discussion section and not Off-Topic. :D

I'll cut you some slack because you sounded like you were typing drunk. :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
adc100 - I must've followed in your footsteps because that's the same exact situation that happened to me, only it was 21 years ago for me.

stickerguy - Hang in there, you're only 21 and your real partying years are just about to begin. Go out and enjoy yourself while you're still young. There are many, many women out there looking for someone like you. Go find them!

PS. Be careful though, keep the "drinking and driving" to a minimum.

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
StickerGuy said:
thanks guys, to tell you the truth I have yet to get a wink of sleep tonight becuase of this entire matter, 3.5 yrs, guys I'm 21 and that is a long time for me and I was comfortable and happy just being with her, so if you can't tell I still love her to death and miss her with every moment as well, and i just sucks that college seems to do this to every relationship I know, the second she became a freshman at Mesa Community College our relationship went down hill and finally I got tired of the treatment and knew I deserved better, but still hoping from the bottom of my heart that it would still be from her. So I guess in all reality I should move on and say the hell with it, but to sum it up your mind is stronger than your heart given the will power but you heart will always want what it wants and my heart still wants her and my mind does every now and then but I have to hold back becuase I know she doesn't want me anymore as much as she says it she really doesn't, I would always catch her lying to me and never telling me the truth/ full story, and if by chance that there is a lady reading this, do yourself a favor always tell the truth and how you feel, trust me on this Im a victim of somebody who didn't and it hurts twice as much finding out from somebody else, no matter the age, voice your opinion freely and truthfully, for thats the only way you really know you were meant to be, if you can understand and respect and if need be change because of you significant others opinion and or wishes and still be truthfully happy and vice versa with them and you respect theirs then you were truely meant to be. You should never be afraid of voicing yourself. It'll save alot of heartach for you and for them. you have to be true to yourself before your true to others.

Wishing all of you the best in relationship and ¼ miles
Art Morales II
Single(wow, I haven't typed that in 3.5 yrs)

p.s. AND IT SUCKED.
Dude, been there and done that to the "T". Except for Alia lied to me about how she felt until finally she was honest with herself. It took me 6 months to get over her, but I finally did, and man it's great!!! :D Take your time, and to be honest with you, don't get another girlfriend right now, cause you'll just be using her and then she will get hurt and you'll go straight back to you X. That's what I did and that's what happened. Just take your time, find a bunch of girls to hang with and do things with and forget about her. Don't let her be the reason you don't eat for 4 days, don't let her be the reason that your school starts to suffer. Don't let her be the reason that you sleep all day. She doesn't deserve credit for that!!! Move on and enjoy your life, enjoy being single. Man I just barely got back into the game, and damn, it's great. I've been out for 3 years too!! It was hard at first, but I'm getting better and getting my confidence back. Stick with it and you'll be fine, don't sweat her, remove all pictures and reminders of her, so you don't have to look at her and think of her, and just keep telling yourself that you're better off without her! You'll make it man.

George

·
Registered
448 Posts
A friend just left a crazy dame. They ran into eachother at a party, she begged for him to take her back when he said no she went nuts. He was barefoot, she threw a beer bottle on the sidewalk at his feet (cuts insued). He got in his car, she got in too, uninvited, grabbed his faceplate and smashed it on the pavement. He noticed she was totally trashed and decided to drive her home. She decided she was going to get him pulled over and tell the cop he was hitting her so she was screaming out the window the whole way back. Finally he decided to stop at a gas station 5 miles from home and walk home leaving her in the car. He decided that it was too cold and wet to walk and when he got back to the car she had urinated in the car. She always seemed to be an OK gal to me but when she's drunk, LOOK OUT! He finally got her home and her parents apologized for her. Oh yea, then there's the demon I hooked up with years ago that left me as soon as she got a kid out of me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am completly sorry to hear about your situation but look at it like this, if she is willing to throw away what you seem to cherish, then she wasn't even worth it to begin with. Some women are shallow and hide it very well. Trust me, from a womans point of view, she is one of those girls who in a 3 year relationship, can make it look like a cakewalk and still come out smelling like a rose. I have seen women friends do it to men. It is just a game to younger people. You are so young, and the pain is not going to go away overnight. But you will make through this and trust me you will be a better person in the end then she will. Rise above it. Everything will be okay if you look at it as if she is just a shallow person that doesn't understand what a real honest commitment is. and also that you WILL find better. Someone who will love you for all of your silly thoughts and funny actions, someone who will take your bad then turn around and make you feel like a million bucks!! I know that i probably didn't explain it very well because i am not good at that but the bottom line is your young and probably cute and you will not have a problem finding someone better than her. take your time, you have the rest of your life...........

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
hey art! long time no talk! sorry to hear about what happened, that sucks:( well, if you need a party companion lemme know! haha, i'm not too far!

·
Man-Whore
1,454 Posts
Time heals all wounds. It takes time, and alot of it. Don't start another relationship, but hang with other girls, just for a change of mind. And by the way....

Holy long sentence BATMAN...!!

"So I guess in all reality I should move on and say the hell with it, but to sum it up your mind is stronger than your heart given the will power but you heart will always want what it wants and my heart still wants her and my mind does every now and then but I have to hold back becuase I know she doesn't want me anymore as much as she says it she really doesn't, I would always catch her lying to me and never telling me the truth/ full story, and if by chance that there is a lady reading this, do yourself a favor always tell the truth and how you feel, trust me on this Im a victim of somebody who didn't and it hurts twice as much finding out from somebody else, no matter the age, voice your opinion freely and truthfully, for thats the only way you really know you were meant to be, if you can understand and respect and if need be change because of you significant others opinion and or wishes and still be truthfully happy and vice versa with them and you respect theirs then you were truely meant to be. You should never be afraid of voicing yourself. "

1 - 20 of 24 Posts