B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Nope, not much new to write about....

Or maybe people are finally tired of arguing about headers, bitching at Travis, debating whether supercharging or turbocharging their cars is better, asking about NISMO etc.

·
GTi-R #3 has arrived
470 Posts
TheRealFatabbot said:

Or maybe people are finally tired of arguing about headers, bitching at Travis, debating whether supercharging or turbocharging their cars is better, asking about NISMO etc.
Im not tired of bitching at Travis. ;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
TheRealFatabbot said:

So basically this site has outlived its usefulness and should be shut down since everything has already been talked about, right? It IS a car forum. What are we supposed to do, change topic mid-stream and start conversing about the finer aspects of quilting since that would be a "new" topic? :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
806 Posts
Shadowpriest said:
So basically this site has outlived its usefulness and should be shut down since everything has already been talked about, right? It IS a car forum. What are we supposed to do, change topic mid-stream and start conversing about the finer aspects of quilting since that would be a "new" topic? :rolleyes: :D
Well, not sure why you're being a wiseass with me... :D

But I'm just saying there is LESS to talk about nowadays.....

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
I fixed them all and removed the new posts to the old threads. If there are any others please report them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.