B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I got my car in April of 2004... 2004 Cloud White 1.8s...

and this is just bad luck....

I mean im not even a fat ***... i weigh like 165..

BAH! :mad:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Wow, reminds me of my '89 Sentra, I refinished the bottom seat cushion because it was cracked all the hell, first cold spell we got that winter and it got a 5 inch long crack in it, and I said "F" it!!
But you should definitely biotch about it and see if you can somehow get it fixed

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
damn fatty....looks like you need the skinny guy mod :D

seriously, that just looks like a really crappy stitch job. i call upon bumper to bumper warranty, lvl 6!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah ill order :

1 CF butt
2 CF Legs
and
1 CF Torso...

should knock off the lbs.

oki_boy said:
damn fatty....looks like you need the skinny guy mod :D

seriously, that just looks like a really crappy stitch job. i call upon bumper to bumper warranty, lvl 6!!

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
The dealer should AT LEAST have it professionbally repaired, if that's good enough for you.
Personally, that's large enough that I'd push for a new seat.

Clean the interior well before you take it in, so they have no grounds for saying you've abused/neglected the car.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Nevermind the rip in the seat...You'll have cigarette burn holes in your seat if you're not careful.

·
Registered
897 Posts
haha tater tot holdin the cigarette... thats a well made seat man ;)
Bring it to the dealership and be like is this the kind of piece of **** your selling to your customers? Just complain until they fix it... take it up to the sales manager, you 2 will have fun arguing...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
enyce07 said:
h
Bring it to the dealership and be like is this the kind of piece of **** your selling to your customers? Just complain until they fix it... take it up to the sales manager, you 2 will have fun arguing...

Don't forget to get good and loud about any and all troubles you have had at the dealership and how you would never have bought a car their if you had known you would get such sh.i.tty service! Make sure it's right on the Sales Floor... They love that. ;)

·
Registered
897 Posts
b12sentra said:
Don't forget to get good and loud about any and all troubles you have had at the dealership and how you would never have bought a car their if you had known you would get such sh.i.tty service! Make sure it's right on the Sales Floor... They love that. ;)
especially with alot of people car shopping around as well... gotta say it out loud enough so they all can hear you ;)
then start ranting and raving about how the customer service sucks as you become impatient about your car being fixed...

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
and threaten to file a complaint with nissan hq. dealers always try work out something with angry customers to get their customers to give them good ratings on their surveys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts