B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I got home from cruzin and not only did I get my new bulbs and stuff, but my friend left a message on the machine saying my stuff came today. Well that stuff she was talking about was my exhast. When I got over there I was kinda confused. Only the midpipe came today. Is that odd that they both didn't come together? I couldn't believe how well that thing was packaged though .Man that must be like yards and yards of padding and saran wrap. Anyways, do you think that they should have both been delvied today? I just hope that it didn't get screwed up somehow. I looked at the invoice and it said that the rear section was backordered, but scott said that it would be shipped last week. Ok enough ranting, I'm just confused and worried.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on order and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Don't worry, i think I heard someone else say that their Stromung parts came at different times. Give it a few more days, then call Scott if its not there. I too was amazed at how much wrap was on the midpipe. It took me forever to get it all off! later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, and coming soon...Stromung midpipe and custom rear section w/Apex i muffler

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah both of mine came in separate too, don't worry. Yeah they did package them nicely, ok later

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Yeppers, don't worry about it. Both items come seperately package. :) I got mine both on the same day fortunetly.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Both of mine came in seperate packages and different days....

If you take the traking number and go to www.ups.com and go to tracking and type in the tracking number it'll tell where it is.....

Don't worry it'll come within the next couple of days.....

by the way how do you like the looks of the mid-pipe??? It looks pretty sweet....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I was just a little confused. I got my Apex'i system in the mail too b.c the shop ordered the wrong one and then just sent the right one directly to me. Well anyways it came in this big huge box, which is still in my garage, so I was thinking it would just come together in a box. I am kind of glad that they came seperatly like that. The Apexi was just thrown in this box with not much padding and there was metal to metal contact so there were some little dings. It took me forever to get just one end of the packaging off. Since it is still in my friends garage I didn't take it all off. From what I saw I was really happy with the quality. It is better then the Apexi anyday. Hopefully I will get the rear section on Monday or Tuesday. I have a very busy week nest week and I hope I will have time to get it on.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on order and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well its now Tuesday and no sign of the rear section. I am going to call scott tomorrow and see whats up.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is here and will be going on soon and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nismo_Girl_2001:
Well its now Tuesday and no sign of the rear section. I am going to call scott tomorrow and see whats up.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Did you try tracking the package yet???

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
See thats the thing I have to get the numbers from Scott b.c I don't have them. Is there some other way to get them?

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is here and will be going on soon and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I talked to scott and he said that the rear section was sent a couple days later then the mid pipe. He said it should be here today ,but so for no word and I think they stopped delivering for the night. He also told me to call back tomorrow for the tracking number. Oh well Im sure its all fine and dandy. Im just getting anxious

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
ahhh don't worry I was the same way I got really anxious as well but when I got the muffler in I shined that bad boy up to get the heat marks out and installed it in about 20 minutes,,,,I then said man that's sweet.....So have a little time and patience grasshopper..... :)

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok Im so happy right now. It finally came at 6:30 tonight. Its going on at 2:15 tomorrow. I would do it myself but I don't have any way to get the car high enough to get underneath it. All I can say is . OMG. lol It is even better then I thought. I love it,even though it took me like 15 mins to get all the packaging off the midpipe lol. I am a little sad that I didn't get a sticker though. LOL. Oh well. Its the perfect ending to a crappy day.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
You didn't get a sticker??? you should call he'll send ya one.....I called to get another one and they sent me the extra one...or even e-mail them so you don't have to spend money on the call....

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

G

·
I just re-packaged my Stromung. Let me tell you, it is easier to take the wrapping off vs. putting it back on!! I hope you like it UtahJ!

It's almost weird to have the stock exhaust back on. It's too quiet.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-For Sale?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good idea SS. I am going to do that right now. I love the tips and how they have Stromung etched into them. It looks so sweet.

I know what you mean about a stock exhaust sounding weird. When I went from my civic with the loud Apex'i N1 to the stock sentra it was werid.

I have already sold my stock exhaust to Sinner. LOL

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

1 - 15 of 15 Posts