B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone else has had this same problem. Everytime I put my window down (driver's side) and then raise it back up, an oily, or greasy, streak is left behind on the inside of the window. I can wipe it off, but once I put the window down again, it comes back and I don't want to keep doing that everytime I put my window down. Should I take it to the dealer and have them look at it since the car is still on warranty?
Please let me know if you have any suggestions about this. thanks.

M

·
0 Posts
It sounds like part of the window mechanism is contacting the window. I'd take it in and see if an adjustment needs to be made. It shouldn't be doing that.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-Place Racing CAI

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thats funny you brought this up because i started experiencing the same problem just a few days ago.

------------------
Black 2K SE+PP
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Take it to the dealer,,,Like Maxx said it could be a part of the mech rubbing the window or something as simple as a big blob of grease that's getting smeard everytime the window gets close enuff to it......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 4 of 4 Posts