B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone else has had this same problem. Everytime I put my window down (driver's side) and then raise it back up, an oily, or greasy, streak is left behind on the inside of the window. I can wipe it off, but once I put the window down again, it comes back and I don't want to keep doing that everytime I put my window down. Should I take it to the dealer and have them look at it since the car is still on warranty?
Please let me know if you have any suggestions about this. thanks.

G

·
It sounds like part of the window mechanism is contacting the window. I'd take it in and see if an adjustment needs to be made. It shouldn't be doing that.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-Place Racing CAI

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thats funny you brought this up because i started experiencing the same problem just a few days ago.

------------------
Black 2K SE+PP
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Take it to the dealer,,,Like Maxx said it could be a part of the mech rubbing the window or something as simple as a big blob of grease that's getting smeard everytime the window gets close enuff to it......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 4 of 4 Posts