B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the dealership yesterday getting my sunroof visor and rear mudflaps put on and they said that there is no way that front mud flaps would fit on a Se b.c of the sill extensions. I know most of you already know this but I have read a couple topics where people were not sure so I thought I would just post it again to clear it up.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

G

·
Yeah, it's a bummer. I made some front mudflaps myself, so I will see how good they turn out. The sides of your car will get destroyed over time from rock chips.

Gees, the parts dept. must love you.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
29 Posts
There has got to be a way rig'em so they fit.

Got any picks of what you did with your homemade ones?

That't kinda stupid of Nissan not to have a set of mud flap available for their top model sentra.

------------------
Mike
-Please pass the vodka!-

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>That't kinda stupid of Nissan not to have a set of mud flap available for their top model sentra.

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with this damn it

hey mike pass the vodka i need a drink i'm getting mad

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

G

·
I will post some pictures once they are on. I am still unsure of how I am going to it to work. The factory mounts are not very sturdy. I might need to use some home engineering to make them stronger. hehe.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Mudflaps that fit??? That's like the holy grail of mudflaps! Was it an SE? Maybe it was an SE w/o PP. It would be nice to get some on there while I wait for more companies to make sideskirts for our b15s.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts