B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my Am/Fm radio antane to get it replaced like alot of you have done. Well I wanted the Euro style, the one with the loops in the middle, but when i ask for help he ask what was wrong with my antana. I said "nothing". Then it dawned on me this was a Rice manuver that alot of you have done. Anyway I didnt get the antana cause they didnt have one, I decided to go bad rice and get some wippers that match my wheels, BUT I did stay away from the Single Wipper :)

Ricy Sinners

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Oh yea,you could be rice too

Just one thing to say to that.....OH NO I CAN'T :D

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Call it what you want chief....

But I'm not putting decals and what not on my car so ricer is out of my books:)
Hell I don't even eat rice much:D only when I go out for some nice asian food,,,YUMMY!!!!! General's chicken rules...

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
hey what's wrong with the single wiper?

I was wonderin if it costs a lot to do that... And if there are ANY advantages....... other than fewer wipers to lift up when wiping the windows.............. =P

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got that antana i wanted, but it is chrome.. oh well. LoL my cars a head turner now. I went to campus and park to run up to the lab and when i walked out i was behind two people and both did a full head turn and slowed down. Coo. I figured a sentra would never turn a head.

Sinner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts