B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upon great advice from Dan, we've decided to make a NJ thread to consolidate all the chit-chat in one place :) Also, we'll discuss meets and whatnot. Post away!

·
A wagon beat you?
10 Posts
So since last saturday worked out pretty well, i think its safe to assume that saturday is a pretty good day for everyone. you guys like to meet more towards the morning and cruise for a lunch or meet in the afternoon and cruise for a dinner?

·
Registered
85 Posts
SpecVracer9 said:
So since last saturday worked out pretty well, i think its safe to assume that saturday is a pretty good day for everyone. you guys like to meet more towards the morning and cruise for a lunch or meet in the afternoon and cruise for a dinner?
yeh man im down for this....like for lunch the famous philly cheesesteak... and dinner would be chinese dinner special :p :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, I think meet lunch and cruise for dinner is my choice. I like to sleep a lil late on Saturdays.

·
Registered
693 Posts
or since me and larry work on saturday and want to meet up also.... how about a dinner meet.... sometime around 6.. just a thought.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm, 6 would be all fine and dandy, except its dark by 5. Personally, one of the cool things about these meets is the daylight. That's just me though, I love to take pics of everyone's car, lol.

·
Registered
693 Posts
true..... it will work out better as the summer and spring get closer. + by then ill have my coilovers and new front end. :cool:

·
Registered
107 Posts
YEAAAA HOPEFULLI NEXT MEEET ILL HAVE A NEW FRONT REAR BUMPER WITH NISMO LIPS N REAR N A SWEET *** DROP =D j0hnny boiii !! i need to go to ur house to get my exhaust drop :(

-r0nni

·
A wagon beat you?
10 Posts
well whats a better day for everyone to make it saturday or sunday? I work mon - friday 7:00-3:30 so the weekends work well for me. Just look at it this way. since the first day of winter it has been staying lighter for an extra 2 minutes everyday. so once spring/summer time rolls around we do not have to worry about the darkness till about 7:30 or 8:00pm. Thats nice :) :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Personally, Im a big fan of Saturday because after the meet I can be happy that it's Saturday night, and not be depressed that tomorrow is Monday.

·
Registered
168 Posts
NISMOnic15 said:
yeh man im down for this....and dinner would be chinese dinner special :p :D
soo JDM...lol

i think we should keep it the way it is. although it would be nice on sundays seeing as i dont get any sleep on saturdays.

1 - 20 of 295 Posts