B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere that I can get the factory chrome exhaust tip, rear wing, and rubber floormats online? The dealer quoted me $34 for the tip, $311 for the painted wing, and $55 for the mats. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
605 Posts
$55 is good for the mats. I got mine free, but I think the invoice price is $58. The tip and wing, I wouldn't buy. You can get an aftermarket wing for less and the tip is just pointless.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

G

·
There have been some wings floating around on E-bay recently for like 199 bucks. I don't know how good they are though. They say they are identical to the factory model.

Honestly, I think that would be a good part to take off of a wreck. If you have a GXE, you'll have to drill some holes though.

I got my mats from my dealer for $50-ish dollars.

The exhaust tips from Nissan are junk. They are rusting on everyone after a short period of time. You might be better off just trying to find something aftermarket that is of better quality.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
deffinetly get an aftermarket tip for your car seeing is the OEM ones really suck they rust out pretty quickly...a few guys on the site have already been complaining about that problem,,,me being one of them....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've had my car for almost a year, 13.5K mi., and no part of muffler (tips and all) is rusting. Course I'm not near any snow...

·
Registered
623 Posts
if u guys r looking for the se rear spoiler and the oem exhaust, i'm selling mine. the whole exhaust (mid pipe and muffler) for about 200-250 and the wing for about 150-200. let me know if u guys r interested. buyer pays shipping, locals preferred.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chinoworld:
if u guys r looking for the se rear spoiler and the oem exhaust, i'm selling mine. the whole exhaust (mid pipe and muffler) for about 200-250 and the wing for about 150-200. let me know if u guys r interested. buyer pays shipping, locals preferred.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What color is the wing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts