B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sentra = SOLD
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are a pair of OEM headlights off of my 2000 Nissan Sentra GXE. The headlights have no scratches (only a few bug marks, but after they are removed from the car I will do my very best to remove these), also no dings, dents, cracks, etc. Flawless basically. Looking to sell as a pair. These headlights have chrome housings and mirrors inside and the orange reflector.. Basically just taking offers on the pair...I really am not looking to sell just one side at a time, but I will if the offer is good.. If you need the OEM headlight bulbs I can throw them in too... thanks for reading:)

-Brady

·
Sentra = SOLD
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking for 100 shipped, but you live in lawrenceville which is right next to Pennington where I go to school so I could just meet up with you and avoid shipping costs...so like 90 for you.. thanks

Brady

·
Sentra = SOLD
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
god this is an old post of mine. They would still be for sale if I could find black JDM ones for sale also, they will fit your car though if we did do a transaction

·
Sentra = SOLD
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahahaha spaceghost. I like the black JDM's because I have a black car and I like the clear corners with them also. they say though that the JDM ones fit only 01-03 which doesn't seem rigth but if its true i'd be **** outta luck, cause I have a 2000.

·
Registered
35 Posts
see now thats good old fashioned knowledge, thank you i appreciate it, im still learning... oh and chimmie its all in good fun

·
Registered
35 Posts
I gotta ease up on chimmie though because he is a noles fan...needs to update that sidebar though.... I to a noles fan.

I'd just like to say that chris rix must be stopped, he is evil and obviously bobby bowdens illegitimate son, how else could he play that shi#$y and still be playing??? well maybe with any luck he'll be hit by a bus or something in the offseason, we can only hope!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts