B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this thing with haveing a unique personalized lisence plate. Im trying to think of something for the new car.Does anyone have any cool suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i was thinking about getting on my plate 2K-SE

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
My plates are "Y2K SE"

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
How about "MENMYSE"? I wanted to get that for my ride, but I'm going back to Cali one day, why even bother?

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
841 Posts
MENMYSE? What that mean?

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you think it would be dumb to get a plate that says SR20DE ? We can only have up to 7 places in Michigan so it can get pretty hard to come up with something cool.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
or I-8-1-b-4-u ???????

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really need to come up with something and SOON. Right now Im driving around a black 2001 se with pp and the lisence plate says 97 VTEC which really doesn't apply to this car lol. I want to get something orderd soon so that I don't look like a retard for that much longer. I would appreciate any suggestions you have. Thanks

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hey NismoChick, how old are u? just curious.

If you don't come up with a name for your plates just get normal ones and then later on when you do come up with a nice name get them done.

why not try "chinogf"

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im 19 by the way. And are you trying to tell me something?

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
how about ISMLBAD...

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
89 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nismo_Girl_2001:
I really need to come up with something and SOON. Right now Im driving around a black 2001 se with pp and the lisence plate says 97 VTEC which really doesn't apply to this car lol. I want to get something orderd soon so that I don't look like a retard for that much longer. I would appreciate any suggestions you have. Thanks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Nismo_Girl, I always wanted to get "SIKILLR" (si Killer) if I ever get an S-ERv. It'll get you a few races at the very least

------------------
- JC -

2000 Sentra SE 5-spd, Sunroof, in Radium

[This message has been edited by jhchan (edited February 21, 2001).]

·
Registered
37 Posts
SE YLTR (see ya later w/SE kinda standing out

------------------
I'm not afraid of the redline, reaching it before I pull the lever. A Chevy owner found this out in a side-street race endeavor.At 6500 RPM my Jap 4-banger flew on by him. As the man shook his head he knew he'd ben bettered. He stuck his head out of the car and yelled "Man, that thing can REV FOREVER!"

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
One of my friends came up with 4GETIT as in For Get It Your Gonna Lose. What do you guys think?

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
37 Posts
MNI MXMA?

------------------
I'm not afraid of the redline, reaching it before I pull the lever. A Chevy owner found this out in a side-street race endeavor.At 6500 RPM my Jap 4-banger flew on by him. As the man shook his head he knew he'd ben bettered. He stuck his head out of the car and yelled "Man, that thing can REV FOREVER!"

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
I always wanted 4U2NV. Of course, I always wanted a late 60's musclecar to put it on too.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

1 - 20 of 21 Posts