B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done installing the hotshot header and now I am using the O2 simulator but I dont know which wire is which...there are 2 whites a gray and a black....the black I believe is the ground but which one is the =12 and the signal????...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
does anyone know where I might find like a guide to show me??

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on!!

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Southern shift's web site has the FSM on it. You are going to want to splice into the wires on the ECU side of the harness, not the side of the harness that the O2 sensor plugs into. On the ECU side you will notice that the wire colors are different. The FSM will have the colors labeled as say "W/G", which would indicate a white/green wire.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry doesnt help I just want to know what each wire coming from the O2 sensor is ex:the ground, +12, and the signal

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok it has been 2 days and I still can not figure out which wire is which...can come just link me to a diagram of the harness...I have no idea which is which...the website I got the sensor from is O2simulators.com

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Help!!!!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
black is signal gray is ground. THe wire that is next to the gray wire should be the 12v constant. Get a multimeter to test out which wire is which.

You don't need to splice it on the ECU side really, it's the same ish whichever way you look at it. Jsut solder shrinkwrap it, you might want to use some wire loom to help keep heat away.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey thanks a lot man you help me out big time...finally someone nice enough to answer my question...thanks again

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
It's cool, I made a thread like this about a week ago.. I still haven't installed the sim because I'm sick, but o2simulator.com answered my question.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
installed it...did everythign the right way and the ***** dont work

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts